Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color? Empty How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color?

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2018, 23:30

Hello to all, 

I downloaded and installed the torrent file for get famous and I've had a few issues. First, I had a issue in cas where hair would not switch to the different swatches. So I googled the issue and saw someone saying to use sims 4 studio to allow random and I did that. This did help, as it is working again but I think I may have messed up something else. I have noticed that all my npc sims and just townies are either a solid blue color with no features or they are invisible. I googled the issue without being able to find anything. If anyone knows what I did wrong and how I can fix it, I would be very appreciative. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color? Empty Re: How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color?

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 14:55

I have same problem.  WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color? Empty Re: How do I find all my townies being solid blue in color?

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:34

SimCraz3D wrote:Hello to all, 

I downloaded and installed the torrent file for get famous and I've had a few issues. First, I had a issue in cas where hair would not switch to the different swatches. So I googled the issue and saw someone saying to use sims 4 studio to allow random and I did that. This did help, as it is working again but I think I may have messed up something else. I have noticed that all my npc sims and just townies are either a solid blue color with no features or they are invisible. I googled the issue without being able to find anything. If anyone knows what I did wrong and how I can fix it, I would be very appreciative. Thanks!
So it's wicked whims mod problem. If you delete it everything will be fine. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:43

The blue sims was a wickedwhims bug. Turbo just uploaded an update a few hours ago fixing the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2018, 18:43

Ok, thanks so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top