Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Empty Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies

Post by Guest Wed 25 Oct 2017, 19:08

I placed a restaraunt lot in Newcrest, so then i sent my sims from san myshuno to travel there and the plumbob kept going round and round and the restaurant didnt load.

Back to top Go down

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Empty Re: Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies

Post by Guest Thu 26 Oct 2017, 13:29

Hi @carolinesimmerxx ,

Do you have any mods/CCs installed? If yes, do move them out and see if you're able to travel. Else, what is your current latest DLC installed?

Back to top Go down

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Empty Re: Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies

Post by Guest Fri 27 Oct 2017, 14:13

So I tried again, before reading your reply and the restaurant loaded and I played it for 3 mins then it crashed. This happens to me even without trying to load a restaurant. At random times it just crashes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 15:03

carolinesimmerxx wrote:So I tried again, before reading your reply and the restaurant loaded and I played it for 3 mins then it crashed. This happens to me even without trying to load a restaurant. At random times it just crashes.
I see. Are there any other errors or anything like that? Try these possible fixes below and see if that helps. Other than that, what is your latest DLC currently?
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-18-07-2016

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 16:55

My latest DLC is toddler stuff, I dont have any other issues apart from the crashing every 3-15mins.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 17:03

Im going to try and remove my mods folder, wait 10 mins and see if it crashes.  Why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Oct 2017, 20:16

I just realised I didn't have toddler stuff installed.  Hmmm, sure?

Back to top Go down

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Empty Invisible Townies.

Post by Guest Mon 30 Oct 2017, 13:42

Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Glitch10
Crashing when travelling to restaurant and invisible townies Glitch11
I have townies that are literally invisible, help Sad

Last edited by carolinesimmerxx on Mon 30 Oct 2017, 13:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didnt insert a pic.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 13:19

carolinesimmerxx wrote:I just realised I didn't have toddler stuff installed.  Hmmm, sure?
EDIT:
//TOPICS MERGED AND TITLED EDITED
@carolinesimmerxx : I've merged your previous topic with the latest one so we can all try to help and solve under one topic. On that note, does bug disappear when you take out the mods? 

Hi there and sorry for the late reply. Smile

Missing a pack (if you did not install) doesn't necessarily affect the gameplay as long as the version is correct. Does removing the mods folder help? And have you tried updating to Toddler's stuff as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 18:07

I installed Toddler stuff the minute I realised it wasn't there. I think the problem is cc  Oh my..., I have over 1k cc files so this is gonna be long.. Why God.

Thank you soo much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Oct 2017, 18:16

I'm not familar with CC but the official version is now 1.35.10.1010 whilst the cracked version of the Sims 4 is still 1.33.38.1020, so quite a lot of CC perhaps won't work anymore.
But, that's only a wild guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Nov 2017, 09:59

carolinesimmerxx wrote:I installed Toddler stuff the minute I realised it wasn't there. I think the problem is cc  Oh my..., I have over 1k cc files so this is gonna be long.. Why God.

Thank you soo much!!
I see. Perhaps you can use the Mods Conflict Detector from ModTheSims to help 'ease' the process. Lol. I don't think it works 100% but it will help you detect double items/conflicting mods etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top