Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Build mode not working after Get Famous update.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Build mode not working after Get Famous update. Empty Build mode not working after Get Famous update.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 08:33

First of all, thank you so much for the new pack it's amazing. However, ever since I updated, build mode is not working properly. First, It wouldn't allow me to delete objects from my lot. Then after I went back to live mode travelled to another lot and then came back to my house, all the furniture disappeared!! So now I don't know what to do especially because I haven't found anyone with a similar problem.

Back to top Go down

Build mode not working after Get Famous update. Empty Re: Build mode not working after Get Famous update.

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 23:09

this happened to me too,  build mode is completely gone for me

Back to top Go down

Build mode not working after Get Famous update. Empty Re: Build mode not working after Get Famous update.

Post by Mynxie Mon 19 Nov 2018, 22:51

I am having the exact same issues. No mods are causing this issue. Resetting user files doesn't work, repairing through origin doesn't work, and using a clean save doesn't work.
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mynxie Tue 20 Nov 2018, 03:51

Disregard my last post. I think a script mod maybe causing the issue. Are all your script mods updated?
Mynxie
Mynxie
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, fallout, GTA, Dragon Age, Civilization, World of Warcraft, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, The Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty, Mafia, Saints Row, and many more...

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Nov 2018, 20:43

Mynxie wrote:Disregard my last post. I think a script mod maybe causing the issue. Are all your script mods updated?
ah, i found out that was the issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top