Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED] Empty Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:38

Hi,

Thanks for the fast upload of the sims 4 latest pack. However, when I tried to download it using googleDrive, I just can't. I couldn't use the torrent because I was using my University's wifi, they've blocked all torrenting attempt. VPN also couldn't pass them.

Hence, my only option is to download via direct download.

Here, I included the screenshot of the problem that I encounter. 

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 15:41

Back to top Go down

Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Tried to download on GoogleDrive but failed. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2018, 16:30

Thank you very much. I had previously tried this kind of method from different websites, but it didn't work. I guess maybe I did some mistake. But, by following the guide from the link above, the download started right away after following all the mentioned steps. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 18 Nov 2018, 18:48

ShiRoChoii wrote:Thank you very much. I had previously tried this kind of method from different websites, but it didn't work. I guess maybe I did some mistake. But, by following the guide from the link above, the download started right away after following all the mentioned steps. Thanks again.

Very important (for everybody else).

- you must "make a copy" of the file you imported. So in the end, the filename of the thing you download is "Copy of [insert filename of download]".

- also, you MUST have the necessary free space in your GoogleDrive, before you "make a copy"! Remember that this thing is already 8.04GB in filesize, so you need to have at least the same amount of free space on your drive.

Glad to hear you got it working; have fun! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top