Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 21 Nov 2018, 20:11

First topic message reminder :

Wonderful Peoples of G4TW!!

We will now throw the next patch toward you! The Sims 4 version 1.47.51.1020, which is a follow-up patch for "Get Famous". You MUST have Get Famous installed already before you can safely apply this update. It is 2.74GB in filesize, and as usual contains a complete "Game"-folder plus all 17 language strings.

We also recommend deleting again your "Game"-folders, (from where you have TS4 installed), before applying this patch.

Arrow  Direct Download:
LINK!

What a Face  Direct Download Mirror:
LINK!

alien  Magnet:
LINK!

Looking for bad joke  Game-folder: (for users of ZLOrigin who want to play their games "offline"...you get the drill)
LINK!

Hail King Tea! Language Strings: (for people who downloaded a different repack in the meantime, and need these language files in order to switch in-game display languages)
LINK!

Now go!!!

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 03 Jun 2019, 00:39; edited 5 times in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 03:41

Signed up just to say thank you! I've been a lurker and this is my go to site for The Sims stuff. Thanks to everyone who puts their time and money for this!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Update Version 1.47.51.1020 OUT NOW!!

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 15:18

Did this update solve the problem for Alpha Hair CCs?
It's the only problem I've had with the new expansion pack, might not be worth downloading if it doesn't fix my main problem Razz

Thanks to anyone who replies to this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 15:47

CatCreature wrote:Hey, I hope it's okay for me to post here, but I'm having a problem even downloading the Game folder, for offline play. It's the only way I play, and the Game folder for the Get Famous download worked with no problem, and this is literally the last piece I need to be up to date and play.

I have Windows 10 and I'm using Chrome (but also have Firefox) and I've tried to download it, and originally Chrome wouldn't let me as it claimed there was a virus attached. I temporarily turned off my virus protection and tried again, and now all it will say is "Failed - Download Error" when I try, and I'm getting no other info than that, and I don't know what to do.

I'm literally at a loss. It could be I'm not tech savvy enough and I missed something I needed to shut off, or my computer is reacting to the site it's hosted on (I have no idea) but yeah...is there anything anybody can do to help me? :\ I don't know what else to try and I've been trying to figure it out for a couple hours already and nothing is working.
"Failed - Download Error" means that Chrome has locked out OrangeEmu.dll.
Try Firefox.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Nov 2018, 16:13

CatCreature wrote:Hey, I hope it's okay for me to post here, but I'm having a problem even downloading the Game folder, for offline play. It's the only way I play, and the Game folder for the Get Famous download worked with no problem, and this is literally the last piece I need to be up to date and play.

I have Windows 10 and I'm using Chrome (but also have Firefox) and I've tried to download it, and originally Chrome wouldn't let me as it claimed there was a virus attached. I temporarily turned off my virus protection and tried again, and now all it will say is "Failed - Download Error" when I try, and I'm getting no other info than that, and I don't know what to do.

I'm literally at a loss. It could be I'm not tech savvy enough and I missed something I needed to shut off, or my computer is reacting to the site it's hosted on (I have no idea) but yeah...is there anything anybody can do to help me? :\ I don't know what else to try and I've been trying to figure it out for a couple hours already and nothing is working.

Hello,

If you press CTRL + J while in your browser and look at the "failed" download, do you see an option that says something like "keep dangerous file"? Normally you should; please try using that option and see if it lets you save the download then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 18:41

thebinokyo wrote:Am I the only one who experience bugs on the latest patch? I have sim working on acting career, and there is an option on selecting an agency whether AI staffing agency and Everyday extras talent agency. Then on AI Staffing Agency, there is a description saying "Consider AI Staffing, [applicantName] ! ..." I think it is supposed to appear your sim's name but it's not showing. I saw a lot of words with brackets "[ ]" like that. Just want to know if you experience the same thing.

AFAIK that isn't a bug. The clue is in the name - AI, or artificial intelligence. It's basically mimicking a "machine-like" way of welcoming new 'applicants' to their agency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 18:46

torrent is not loading at all
downloading using the direct link ( first one )
i hope that will fix sims being stuck bug
thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 23:42

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Hello,

If you press CTRL + J while in your browser and look at the "failed" download, do you see an option that says something like "keep dangerous file"? Normally you should; please try using that option and see if it lets you save the download then.
That's what I thought too, but I don't have that option. All it will let me do is 'Resume' which redownloads it with the same exact result. 

I'm unfamiliar with this forum's tricks for quoting multiple people, so to the other person who suggested I try Firefox...I should have mentioned in my original post that I did that too, and it had the same result. It wouldn't download, and I had no options for keeping it. I'd also told Firefox not to block downloads, so I'm thinking either I'm not doing it right, or it's my computer.

I'm confused as to why this is an issue since on the same day, within minutes of each other, I also downloaded the Game folder for the Get Famous pack on this forum and it had zero issues and it worked and had everything in it, and none of the other Game folders I've downloaded from here gave me this much trouble before. I wonder why this one is giving me such a hard time. :\

Is there something else I can try? Thank you so much for the help so far, I really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 24 Nov 2018, 23:57

CatCreature wrote:
That's what I thought too, but I don't have that option. All it will let me do is 'Resume' which redownloads it with the same exact result. 

I'm unfamiliar with this forum's tricks for quoting multiple people, so to the other person who suggested I try Firefox...I should have mentioned in my original post that I did that too, and it had the same result. It wouldn't download, and I had no options for keeping it. I'd also told Firefox not to block downloads, so I'm thinking either I'm not doing it right, or it's my computer.

I'm confused as to why this is an issue since on the same day, within minutes of each other, I also downloaded the Game folder for the Get Famous pack on this forum and it had zero issues and it worked and had everything in it, and none of the other Game folders I've downloaded from here gave me this much trouble before. I wonder why this one is giving me such a hard time. :\

Is there something else I can try? Thank you so much for the help so far, I really appreciate it!

You can use the button "multi-quote", on every message you want to quote. Then use "post a new reply".

I will shortly send you a .torrent file for the Game-folder through e-mail, please watch your inbox. I will also seed this thing for a little, although it's a bit late on my end. I used to create torrents in the past for that Game-folder, maybe I'll have to resurrect that 'tradition' again.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 00:00

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Ermahgerd I'll give this a try!

And thanks for the help with quoting too!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Nov 2018, 00:22

CatCreature wrote:Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! Ermahgerd I'll give this a try!

And thanks for the help with quoting too!

I've also stopped the seed now. If you can, please seed a little bit as well. 

Have fun!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 00:31

So the torrent loaded but refused to let me download the file. Convinced it's my computer now, so I continued to dig around.

...And apparently turning off your Firewall isn't the same as turning off your Windows Defender Security Center, which I for some reason couldn't find to save my life until just now.

Once that was off, I gave the regular direct download link one more try. Worked like a charm. I am SO sorry for the extra trouble...I'm apparently just really stupid! xP

I'll seed the torrent for a bit, in case other people need it. But I am so insanely appreciative of your help and patience, and I'm so so sorry for the extra trouble! I feel like such an idiot, but you guys were great! Thanks so much!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 09:28

frangipiani wrote:
thebinokyo wrote:Am I the only one who experience bugs on the latest patch? I have sim working on acting career, and there is an option on selecting an agency whether AI staffing agency and Everyday extras talent agency. Then on AI Staffing Agency, there is a description saying "Consider AI Staffing, [applicantName] ! ..." I think it is supposed to appear your sim's name but it's not showing. I saw a lot of words with brackets "[ ]" like that. Just want to know if you experience the same thing.

AFAIK that isn't a bug. The clue is in the name - AI, or artificial intelligence. It's basically mimicking a "machine-like" way of welcoming new 'applicants' to their agency.

Oh, I see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 11:34

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."
Help pls, all links doesn`t work  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:09

None of the download links work for me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:38

I have an error on all of the links. "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Nov 2018, 12:39

missAmunet wrote:I have an error on all of the links. "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

The service seems (temporarily?) down, not sure when it will be back up.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 13:50

Hello, how to install the update please? Currently I am at Seasons. Thank you !!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 14:02

the links for the sims 4 Get Famous aren't working anymore. Whenever I try to get on the website I get this message oops something went wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 15:32

None of the links are working for me. Every page the links take me to I get this message 

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 16:12

Ditto for me. This is a first. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2018, 16:43

cant download the seasons update either

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Nov 2018, 17:37

The entire Linkvertise-platform is down, and since it's a small company & Sunday, I don't expect that to be fixed today anymore. Check back in 12-24 hours from now again.

We apologize for the inconvenience; but we are not going to remove these ads (I myself couldn't do it either way; as only ~Ann~ can remove these scripts). 

I'll also close this topic now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top