Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan. Empty Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2018, 01:56

Hello, I've fully updated my sims 4 game with the latest 1.47.51.1020. I've been seeing a glitch when I donate an object, such as a hamster cage to a fan, the game stops working and I can't click or reset sims either. Is there any fix to this?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan. Empty Re: Sims 4 Get Famous, game breaks whenever I donate object to a fan.

Post by Guest Thu 22 Nov 2018, 17:17

Hamster cage is bugged ever since Get Famous came out. Even before the patch once the hamster cage is bought and you're on live mode, the hamster cage would have a ghost hamster, your sim wouldn't be able to interact with the hamster as it would get stuck. If you sold the bugged out cage, the game would break. What I did to counter this bug was to put the hamster cage into the family inventory, get back into live mode, then get back into the buy mode again and sold the hamster cage from the family inventory.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top