Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.  Empty Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:45

Cans someone confirm they still have access to butlers and nannies after the Parenthood DLC? For some reason my butlers and nannies have gone from the hire service menu. Sad I'm in the process of removing all mods to see if that is what it is but I don't know that I have any that edits those thing. Maybe MCCC?

Last edited by MommyMayhem on Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.  Empty Re: Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:27

I can confirm it's definitely a mod. Trying to figure out which one atm. Will let everyone know so they can avoid it.

Back to top Go down

Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.  Empty Re: Confirm Butlers And Nannies. Confirmed. Food delivery mod from MTS breaks game.

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:51

Alright, 100% Confirmed that the food delivery mod from MTS doesn't work at all. Avoid. 
If there are any other mods that you have found to not work with the new game or patches please feel free to post them here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top