Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't load family after recent update (Error 124:9ca926bd:341aa718)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't load family after recent update (Error 124:9ca926bd:341aa718) Empty Can't load family after recent update (Error 124:9ca926bd:341aa718)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 12:55

Hey, so I'm having a certain problem.

I have updated the game with the latest G4TW patch, I have get famous & everything installed according to the instructions given in the files. I launched my game and everything was working fine, I was playing for over an hour and a half without having any problems.
Then, I needed to edit a lot in the neighborhood so I opened the 'edit neighborhood' thingy and did what I needed, but when I wanted to load my family it showed me the loading screen for about a minute and then sent me to 'select neighborhood' screen with the following message popping up:

"The game failed to load. Error code: 124:9ca926bd:341aa718. It is recommended that you relaunch the game."

Needless to say, relaunching the game did nothing and the problem kept happening. It happened when I tried loading other households in that save as well. What should I do? How do I fix this?
I doubt that this is because of mods or cc because if it was the mods then it wouldn't have let me open the game in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Can't load family after recent update (Error 124:9ca926bd:341aa718) Empty Re: Can't load family after recent update (Error 124:9ca926bd:341aa718)

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2018, 21:01

It still could be mods.

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move it back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top