Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Images missing from the latest patch/get famous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Images missing from the latest patch/get famous Empty Images missing from the latest patch/get famous

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 13:51

So all over my game I have images related to the newest expansion missing from my game, and instead they are replaced by a image of something that looks like a llama with wings(?). I was unable to upload a picture showing what it looks like.

The same image shows up everywhere, including on the neighborhood selecting screen, as well as whenever there is supposed to pop up a +fame sign during conversations.

I installed the Get Famous EP and the 1.47.51.1020 update at the same time, so I don't know which install I might be missing something from.

Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Images missing from the latest patch/get famous Empty Re: Images missing from the latest patch/get famous

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 16:44

Apply Get Famous, delete "Game" folder and apply update 1.47.51.1020. If you don't get any error during extraction it should work fine.

Back to top Go down

Images missing from the latest patch/get famous Empty Re: Images missing from the latest patch/get famous

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2018, 22:02

That worked. Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top