Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED] Empty After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 03:16

I just installed Seasons and new games will work but when I tried to load my old families it will start loading them and then I get a pop up saying the game has stopped responding and then closes. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Last edited by Sonichi13 on Sat 17 Nov 2012, 01:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED] Empty Re: After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 05:42

NRass ErrorTrap may well repair your save files.

http://nraas.wikispaces.com/

Be sure not to make mention of the fact that you're using a "borrowed" copy of Sims 3. They don't look kindly on pirates. Smile

Back to top Go down

After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED] Empty Re: After seasons old saved family wont load [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:32

I don't think that will work for me. I can run the game just fine and it is only when I try to load old families that I had before seasons. I looked through it and most of the them did not work and a few I did not understand. :/

As for nraas, I would like to try to stay away from adding more mods at the moment to prevent more problems.

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top