Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help. Empty Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 21:47

Hello guys,

i'm on the verge of jumping under a bus if i dont figure this thing out Very Happy

I am completely losing my mind, i have reinstalled this game for so many times, lost the count of it.

Followed this guide to a T:   https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly#146695

Everything thats in the guide, i have done it, i have all the dlcs and the latest update.

After i run the game, the first couple of EA and Maxis intros are played, and then the loading begins.
It never loads, the green diamond keeps on spinning and it never goes beyond that
... no crashes, no errors, nothing, just the music and the spinning diamon.

Does anyone have this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

I'm trying to set this game for my mom, she has a week off and she would love to play it.

Back to top Go down

Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help. Empty Re: Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 21:56

The more DLCs you have, the longer it takes to load. Try waiting a bit longer.

If you think that's not it, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help. Empty Re: Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help.

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 22:12

anadius wrote:The more DLCs you have, the longer it takes to load. Try waiting a bit longer.

If you think that's not it, go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

I've let it run for 3 hours, i don't think it should be longer than that... I will run the validator and post results.

Thanks for the fast answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:14

anadius wrote:The more DLCs you have, the longer it takes to load. Try waiting a bit longer.

Here are the results:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:26

Delete "Game_" folder and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:41

anadius wrote:Delete "Game_" folder and those files:
game/bin/core/winhttp.dll
game/bin/origins.ini
game/bin/python33.dll
game/bin/python33_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.dll
game/bin/rldorigin.ini
game/bin/rldorigin_ext.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64.dll
game/bin/rldorigin_x64_ext.dll

Deleted all of them, game has been running for 10+ mins, still the same thing, loading screen + ingame tips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:45

What about moving "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" to desktop? Can't think of anything else, your installation folder should be fine by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 31 Dec 2018, 23:53

anadius wrote:What about moving "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" to desktop? Can't think of anything else, your installation folder should be fine by now.

Same thing... Although this is the first time that im getting this error since i've deleted those files, so thats different. I get it when i Alt + F4Endless loading screen when i start the game. Please help. Error10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Jan 2019, 11:57

Try starting the game without DLCs. Get my DLC toggler from here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t33008-the-sims-4-language-changer-and-dlc-toggler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top