Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where are the torrents? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where are the torrents? [SOLVED] Empty Where are the torrents? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 07:35

i haven't checked back here in awhile and i noticed i never got the seasons pack and the get famous pack, but it seems they aren't in the downloads page? :c am i overlooking it or something?

Back to top Go down

Where are the torrents? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Where are the torrents? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 09:16

1. Read the message in red on main forum page.
2. "ALL Games4theworld downloads" at the top of the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2019, 19:42

Got it, thank you c:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jan 2019, 21:32

bluey314 wrote:i haven't checked back here in awhile and i noticed i never got the seasons pack and the get famous pack, 

I assume you got the DLC before these two that you mentioned, such as "Jungle Adventures", "Laundry Day Stuff" and "My First Pet"? Because the G4TW system of these repacks requires these items to be installed in the order they were announced/released on this Forum. 

And if you say you are missing Seasons and Get Famous from the (rogue) ex-G4TW Admin's "games4theworld.org" website, then you are technically missing more: namely the other 3 DLC I mentioned in the previous paragraph. Unless I am overthinking the issue too much and/or completely misinterpreting your comment? Or, maybe you downloaded the Jungle/Laundry Day/My First Pet from another source, in the meantime.

In other and easier words: the old website is missing more DLC than the 2 that you mentioned, is the gist of it. I thought I'd clarify that, for other people reading this thread. And since we cannot access the old website, we are now working primarily on the Forum here. There may or may not be a new website in the future, who knows.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2019, 02:29

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
bluey314 wrote:i haven't checked back here in awhile and i noticed i never got the seasons pack and the get famous pack, 

I assume you got the DLC before these two that you mentioned, such as "Jungle Adventures", "Laundry Day Stuff" and "My First Pet"? Because the G4TW system of these repacks requires these items to be installed in the order they were announced/released on this Forum. 

And if you say you are missing Seasons and Get Famous from the (rogue) ex-G4TW Admin's "games4theworld.org" website, then you are technically missing more: namely the other 3 DLC I mentioned in the previous paragraph. Unless I am overthinking the issue too much and/or completely misinterpreting your comment? Or, maybe you downloaded the Jungle/Laundry Day/My First Pet from another source, in the meantime.

In other and easier words: the old website is missing more DLC than the 2 that you mentioned, is the gist of it. I thought I'd clarify that, for other people reading this thread. And since we cannot access the old website, we are now working primarily on the Forum here. There may or may not be a new website in the future, who knows.
Yes I believe I had gotten everything up to my first pet from here, (least the game tells me I own it) and I never downloaded it from anywhere else. It does sound weird for me to have had those and not the others though. o:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 19 Jan 2019, 10:50

It's OK, at least you got them all now. Have fun with the game, and feel free to get back in touch with us again, if you need more help! Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top