Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous Empty Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2019, 06:46

Please forgive me for any spelling errors my keyboard is crap. I followed the instruction from the G4tw tutorial on installing individual DLCs. I was able to play the game just fine, but I realized that all the packs after Toddlers weren't on the game and i thought i installed them. Well the person didnt mention that u had to delete the game folder and then download the rest of the packs so that's what i did, and after that the rest of the game was on there. But now whenever I go into build mode or try to take my sim somewhere the game just closes. No dialog or error message. Yes i have CC but its not the problem,  I have always had the same CC and never had a problem. 
If the game was working fine before I installed the new packs, then what could the problem be?

im running on Windows 10 32 bit
game runs from SD card. 
I did get a message when I first installed and opened the game saying that my video card was not up to par or something but like i said it wasnt a problem i was still able to play the game without an issue.

Back to top Go down

Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous Empty Re: Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous

Post by Guest Sun 27 Jan 2019, 11:28

G4TW releases must be installed in correct order: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Apply Get Famous, delete "Game" folder and apply update 1.48.94.1020 (in that order!). This should fix most if not all files. But just to be sure run the validator (in normal mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous Empty Re: Game crashes with no error message during gameplay. After adding Get Famous

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 02:59

anadius wrote:G4TW releases must be installed in correct order: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Apply Get Famous, delete "Game" folder and apply update 1.48.94.1020 (in that order!). This should fix most if not all files. But just to be sure run the validator (in normal mode) and post the result here.
Sorry maybe i was not clear enough, but its not that i installed them out of order. I followed the instructions from here on how to install select DLCs in order. I already deleted the Game folder once and then installed the update like  said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 03:41

anadius wrote: But just to be sure run the validator (in normal mode) and post the result here.
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 14:18

There's nothing wrong with your installation except for some missing DLCs. Did you delete them on purpose?

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2019, 06:04

anadius wrote:There's nothing wrong with your installation except for some missing DLCs. Did you delete them on purpose?

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later.

i did what you said, when I opened the file in utorrent I deselected the packs that I did not want, which was Jungle Adventures and Vampires and then some stuff packs, then started the download. Then I did the setup installation when it was done, and then started the game. Did i do anything wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2019, 12:51

If moving Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 folder to desktop doesn't help, open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Options.ini and change values of:
resolutionwidth to 800
resolutionheight to 600
fullscreen to 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2019, 09:40

https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-alternative-installer-v2-download-only-what-you-need-even-smaller-than-before

This is same where i am also using my game always crashes wht to do i am new here thats why i am posting here vry sry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2019, 09:49

Then do what I already said in this thread:

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder (or Die Sims 4/Los Sims 4/Les Sims 4/De Sims 4 depending on language you selected) to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later.

If that doesn't help, open Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Options.ini (once again, replace "The Sims 4" with other names depending on your language) and change values of:
resolutionwidth to 800
resolutionheight to 600
fullscreen to 0

And if that doesn't help, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2019, 10:10

Missing files:
data/client/clientfullbuild0.package
data/client/clientfullbuild1.package
data/client/clientfullbuild2.package
data/client/clientfullbuild3.package
data/client/clientfullbuild4.package
data/client/clientfullbuild5.package
data/client/clientfullbuild6.package
data/client/clientfullbuild7.package
data/client/clientfullbuild8.package
data/simulation/simulationfullbuild0.package
ep04/clientfullbuild0.package
ep04/clientfullbuild1.package
ep04/clientfullbuild2.package
ep04/magalog.package
ep04/resourceclient.cfg
ep04/resourcesimulation.cfg
ep04/simulationfullbuild0.package
ep04/thumbnails.package
ep04/version.ini
ep04/worlds/areas/ep04_coastal_01.world
ep04/worlds/areas/ep04_harbor_01.world
ep04/worlds/areas/ep04_island_01.world
ep04/worlds/areas/ep04_townsquare_01.world
ep06/clientfullbuild0.package
ep06/clientfullbuild1.package
ep06/magalog.package
ep06/resourceclient.cfg
ep06/resourcesimulation.cfg
ep06/simulationfullbuild0.package
ep06/thumbnails.package
ep06/version.ini
ep06/worlds/areas/ep06_easthollywood_01.world
ep06/worlds/areas/ep06_hollywoodhills_01.world
ep06/worlds/areas/ep06_starsblvd_01.world
ep06/worlds/areas/ep06_studio_01.world
Unknown files:

this is all i got in msg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2019, 13:30

No, this is not all you got. You've skipped some part at the beginning. But from what you posted it seems you didn't install base game files. You just downloaded the patch and most of the DLCs. Download base-files.xbin, run setup again and install it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2019, 05:31

ok thnks very much

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top