Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode Empty Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 01:33

Hello!
I installed all the Updates up to patch 1.48.94.1020, but the terrain paints does not appear when I play with active laptop mode, and I know this should have been fixed at 1.47.51.1020.
And I've tested it without any mod or CC.
What can I do?  Why God.

Back to top Go down

Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode Empty Re: Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 14:29

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator (in quick scan mode) and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode Empty Re: Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 23:11

anadius wrote:Vá para Documents \ Electronic Arts e mova a pasta The Sims 4 para a área de trabalho. Isto irá iniciar o jogo de novo, você pode mover a economia de volta mais tarde. Se isso não resolver o problema, execute o validador (no modo de varredura rápida) e poste o resultado aqui.

Hi, anadius.
Restarting the game (by moving the The Sims 4 folder) did not work.
And the result of the value is this, but I do not know what he meant.
And thank you for responding.
Remembering: The error is just the active laptop mode and my video card does not allow me to disable it.

Forum

"report"
Version: 1.48.94.1020
Folder: The Sims 4
Hash mismatch:

Missing files:

Unknown files:
unins000.dat
unins000.exe

Discord

```yaml
#Hash mismatch:

#Missing files:

#Unknown files:
unins000.dat
unins000.exe
```

Disqus
Hash mismatch:

Missing files:

Unknown files:
unins000.dat
unins000.exe

Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode Si5jzvE
Invisible Terrain Paints in laptop mode Invisible Terrain Paints clip1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jan 2019, 23:34

Your game installation folder is perfectly fine. If moving Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 didn't work then it's a game bug. Nothing we can help you with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top