Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED] Empty Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 13:42

Hi everyone,

While installing my Sims 3, I think i may have accidently installed the update 1.50. I have also installed the ultimate fix for the sims 3 and each of its stuff packs and expansions packs. My game runs great but as soon as I click on buy or build mode they are invisible and "unclickable", my game freezes and i get the loading icon... would you have a solution without having to reinstall everything? many thanks

ps: i dont have any mods!

Picture of the problem:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f75/18/12/98/85/photo11.jpg

Last edited by aurelfr22 on Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:33

I am not sure this is an update problem. However, you shouldn't have patched the game but since you did, just wait until the Ultimate Fix is compatible with it then just apply it. This seems more like a freeze rather than the update. Maybe it's some CC conflicting with the v 1.50 of the game? Try checking that first and let us know.

Good luck and post back if you run into more problems.

Back to top Go down

Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Buy/ build mode invisible and freezes the game... 1.50 update to blame? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:51

Hi, thank you for your answer ! it was indeed a conflict between the ultimate fix and 1.50 update! If it can help anyone else what I did was: go to control panel (on windows 7) -> uninstall program -> uninstalled the Sims 3 ( but left all the other xpansions) then I reinstalled my Sims 3 base game cd and directly updated it to 1.48 with the manual update provided on the ultimate fix page! All back to normal, and i don't get this annoying message telling me that my version seems to be "unofficial" !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2013, 17:41

Amazing! Glad we could help you out! Enjoy and don't forget to install version 1.50 when Fix is compatible with it! Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:47

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top