Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED] Empty Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2019, 16:05

I missed the latest Sims 4 update and decided to download it today. I downloaded the torrent and tried to open it with utorrent, but it's been stuck on "Connecting to peers 0.0%" since yesterday afternoon (over 12 hours). I googled my problem but I'm not very good with computer stuff so it all went over my head. I've tried redownloading the torrent and updating utorrent itself but still nothing is working. Am I missing something completely obvious?

Back to top Go down

Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2019, 16:07

Enable DHT.

Back to top Go down

Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Utorrent stuck on connecting to peers. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2019, 16:14

anadius wrote:Enable DHT.

I already have it enabled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2019, 16:19

Then use another torrent client. I'm using Tixati and it found seeds in seconds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Jan 2019, 16:22

Just tried it with bittorrent and it seems to be working. thanks for your help

Gatekeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top