Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED] Empty GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 17:54

Not my problem but a friend is having it with the GTW download. She says it;s been connecting to peers since last night and it doesn't make any progress beyond that. She is using a vpn but downloaded the base game without a problem.

Any suggestions to help her?

Back to top Go down

GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED] Empty Re: GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:20

Boni wrote:Not my problem but a friend is having it with the GTW download. She says it;s been connecting to peers since last night and it doesn't make any progress beyond that. She is using a vpn but downloaded the base game without a problem.

Any suggestions to help her?

Hi again!  Very Happy

I'm actually not the best person to answer this cause I have (so far) no problems with torrents. However, do try to ask your friend to go to her appdata folder (usually C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\*yourtorrentclient*) and scroll till you find resume.dat. Delete that file and see if it works. Or she could just force start the download and see if it will start. 

I doubt the sims 4 have seeders problem though so that area should be good.

Back to top Go down

GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED] Empty Re: GTW not connecting to peers [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 19:36

Thanks i will show her this. She has tried force starting it and it didn't work. I know that download should definitely work because i downloaded it just yesterday with no problems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 20:55

Thank you. I am not sure how but she finally got it working lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 15:14

That's good to hear! Sometimes torrents can be a bit picky when they want to download. Happy Simming!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top