Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 4 SEASONS INSTALLMENT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 4 SEASONS INSTALLMENT Empty THE SIMS 4 SEASONS INSTALLMENT

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2019, 10:46

Hi! I'm thetriplerhyme thanks! Its my first time to register here in this forum but I have beem playing and downloading the sims 3 and sims 4 since before here is games4theworld. Thank you guys for all the patches and updates! I'm not that much of a player just enjoying this game a bit when I'm bored.  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

I know there is an update recently with Sims 4: Get Famous has been released. (I'm planning to download that soon but not right now). Anywayz.. I have a recent problem with my laptop so I'm using a different one for my games now. Here is the question. Although I enjoy the Sims 4 games and all of its expansions. If ever I would like to install only THE SIMS 4: SEASONS (with the base game of course) and some of the expansions I enjoy, is that possible? Or its is really necessary to install everything

Sims 4 Base game - Seasons? 

for instance I only wanted the Sims 4 base game + seasons only? Just a question. thanks for answering. (don't be too harsh for me, i read the requirements I just wanted to know if that is possible)

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 4 SEASONS INSTALLMENT Empty Re: THE SIMS 4 SEASONS INSTALLMENT

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2019, 11:22

Yes, that is possible !
Look HERE for instructions on how to download and install.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top