Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 time/clock After Seasons Installment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 time/clock After Seasons Installment  Empty Sims 4 time/clock After Seasons Installment

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 16:04

Hello, 

Recently, about 2 days ago I have realized that my Sims 4 time is wrong after installing the Seasons expansion pack. I had my sim plan an dinner with her family and friends at about 2:00 pm, but the people didn't show up until 2:00 am. I have also noticed that after making my sim clean up plates, she'll pick them up, disappear and then reappear right in front of the sink. Kind of like she teleported or jumped into the room. Am I able to fix this? How can I fix this?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 time/clock After Seasons Installment  Empty Re: Sims 4 time/clock After Seasons Installment

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jul 2018, 17:10

Try running your game without any CC and mods. Go to "Documents\Electronic Arts" and rename "The Sims 4" to "The Sims 4_". The game will re-create this folder so if you want to get your saves, mods and CC back just delete "The Sims 4" and rename "The Sims 4_" to "The Sims 4".

If that solves your problem it means some mods or CC are breaking your game. SimsVIP has a list of broken/updated mods, Sims 4 Studio can fix most of CC.

If removing mods and CC doesn't help, delete "Game" folder from your Sims 4 installation directory and download fresh one from here.

If nothing above helps try this and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top