Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2019, 08:48

Hi, I’ve used Games4theWorld site to download all the sims 3 games, and all of them work very nice (so for this thank you), but the only game that I missed is The Sims 3 pets.
I’ve downloaded the sims 3 pets full fix version, but it won’t install and says that I miss some files, like The Appaloosa Plains world.
I don’t know what to do.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 21 Feb 2019, 12:55

Raimondo wrote:Hi, I’ve used Games4theWorld site to download all the sims 3 games, and all of them work very nice (so for this thank you), but the only game that I missed is The Sims 3 pets.
I’ve downloaded the sims 3 pets full fix version, but it won’t install and says that I miss some files, like The Appaloosa Plains world.
I don’t know what to do.
Can you help me please?
Thank you.

Hello and welcome,

One thing you can try is that you re-extract the contents of "The Sims 3 - Pets [FIXED].rar", again. Use WinRAR, and extract into an empty folder somewhere. Then go to the folder and re-run the setup. Does it show you the same error?

If yes, there is something else you can try. Do you have the item still "seeding" in your torrent client? If so, try running a "Force re-check". Some torrent clients have this option when you right-click on the torrent and choose the option from the context menu that comes up. With some torrent clients you have to STOP the torrent first, and then do the force re-check. So it depends on your torrent client. Usually that option shouldn't be hard to find, but feel free to let us know about your progress.

If the force re-check doesn't work, you will need to consider re-downloading the torrent, but this time with a different torrent client than the one you used first.

Good luck!  Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 Pets Pc Windows Issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2019, 16:33

Hi thank you, I re download it and now the game works!
Thank you!

Gatekeeper Edit: problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime!  Good job!

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top