Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem Empty No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem

Post by J.T. Wed 06 Mar 2013, 11:38

I am currently downloading this torrent now. When I start downloading it, I find the health of this torrent is so low that the whole line of torrent is red-striped. And the downloading speed is lower than i expect. Why is that happening? Can anyone explain it?
Second, I cannot open the G4TW downloading website and it cannot be displayed. Anyone tell me what is going on?
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem Empty Re: No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 12:00

the red line, look how many leachers there are.

second, the website wont load because so many people are on it, its overriding the servers

Back to top Go down

No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem Empty Re: No idea why the health of University Life torrent is zero! and the G4TW downloading website problem

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 13:58

It's a new torrent so there won't be many seeders anytime soon. No worries, just be patient. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 06 Mar 2013, 15:26

Yeah. Right now, mine is saying it's going to take a year and a half to download it. So it's gonna be a day or so before people actually have it completely downloaded and enough are seeding to make a difference.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 17:32

Hey is the website down because its not loading for me ?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top