Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup. Empty Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 06:35

I have downloaded all the torrents before and have never came across this issue before, Here are some screenshots as I cant really describe whats going on.

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup. Sims_410

Back to top Go down

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup. Empty Re: Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 06:39

They popped up in that order, please get back to me about this, if its something really weird or what not im also going to attempt the "Sims 4 All-In-One" and see how that goes in the mean time, still wanna figure this out though.

Back to top Go down

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup. Empty Re: Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 10:45

It looks like vcredist was not properly installed.

[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.7em 0px 0.7em 1.143em; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px;"]
[*]Go to your installfolder The Sims 4 (not the folder in Documents\Electronic Arts)
[*]Open the folder __Installer
[*]Open the folder vc2013
[*]Open the folder redist
[*]Run both vcredist_x64.exe AND vcredist_x86.exe
[*]Close redist, , close VC2013
[*]Back in folder vc, open folder vc2010sp1
[*]Open the folder redist
[*]Run both vcredist_x64.exe AND vcredist_x86.exe
[/list]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 16:16

Im so sorry but where exactly is this __installer Folder, all I have is this at the moment

Having a Weird Issue when Attempting to Download The Sims 4 Original Setup. Instal10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 16:58

I'd suggest extracting that .rar file before starting installation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Feb 2019, 16:59

I will try these in the next hours or two and get back to you, as im just about to head out to a Apt.

Thx 
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 03:44

Alright so thank you very, very, very much Tarac, it deffinitly seems like the issue has been resolved and im going to continue with my torrent download.

thanks

STAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 11:38

If you're downloading everything from scratch you should consider using Tarac's all-in-one or my repack, just like the installation guide suggests: https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top