Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it  Empty sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 13:14

please help me guys i hv download sims 4 get famous so many times but it is still showing missing data after extracting the file it only shows 6 gb of data that is differ from the downloaded data downloaded file is around 8 gb bt after extraction its remain only 6 gb . i hv downloaded from so many different ways(direct download,gdrive download,torrent download) i hv tried all these methods but still its not showing full extracting data. please guys i help me i really want to play the get famous pack  and yeah i hv used 7zip program to extracting it. please help me.

Back to top Go down

sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it  Empty Re: sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 13:21

Did you extract the download with 7-zip (not winrar) ?

Back to top Go down

sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it  Empty Re: sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 13:35

yes i extract it with 7zip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 13:35

Tarac wrote:Did you extract the download with 7-zip (not winrar) ?
yes i used 7 zip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 14:14

What version? The newest one is 19.00, maybe you're using some old one. And if you still have it in your torrent client - stop seeding, right click on it and select "check files"/"force recheck" or some similar option. This will check if file is downloaded properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 14:25

anadius wrote:What version? The newest one is 19.00, maybe you're using some old one. And if you still have it in your torrent client - stop seeding, right click on it and select "check files"/"force recheck" or some similar option. This will check if file is downloaded properly.
i tried those already and i also downloaded direct link what about that after extracting it still have missing files .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 15:27

Try the direct download of Get Famous incl. the latest patches/updates in .iso format

1. Download Get Famous
2. Mount in Poweriso or Daemon (In windows 10 just rightclick on the iso and choose Open with Explorer)
3. Delete the existing Game folder from your installation folder
4. Copy all files and folders from the mounted iso to your installation folder The Sims 4 (so NOT to the folder The Sims 4 in User\Documents\Electronic Arts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 15:34

The above download for Get Famous includes also updates 1.47.51.1020, 1.48.90.1020, 1.48.94.1020 and 1.49.65.1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 15:47

Yash Bisariya wrote:i tried those already and i also downloaded direct link what about that after extracting it still have missing files .
Just to test it I've downloaded The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z and installed the newest 7-zip (19.00). And it worked perfectly fine. If you have 7-zip properly installed you should be able to right click on file > CRC SHA > SHA-256. After it completes hashing you should see this:
sims 4 get famous showing errors while extracting it  Hash11
If your hash is different then your file is corrupted. If you can't find "CRC SHA" entry after right clicking then you disabled it or you have some really old version of 7-zip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 18:56

its showing me
SHA256 7D4CD7B99D520381FE272AC91097CE605496A7CE3257DA1DF9D879F92D8F530D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:17

Then your download is corrupted. In torrent client you can check if file was properly downloaded. Or just download what Tarac uploaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:24

anadius wrote:Then your download is corrupted. In torrent client you can check if file was properly downloaded. Or just download what Tarac uploaded.
i didnt downloaded it from torrent it was a direct download file and i unzip it by 7 zip. so how can i check a direct download file .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:31

You can add a torrent again and as download location select the folder where "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" is. It should start checking file automatically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:47

anadius wrote:You can add a torrent again and as download location select the folder where "The Sims 4 - Get Famous.7z" is. It should start checking file automatically.
after the checking completes what should i do i dont know please tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2019, 20:48

Let it finish downloading. Then stop the torrent and extract.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2019, 12:47

anadius wrote:Let it finish downloading. Then stop the torrent and extract.
thank u its working now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top