Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone is invisible

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everyone is invisible Empty Everyone is invisible

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2019, 19:40

Hi, I have been playing the sims for many years and decided to reduce the file space sims 4 was taking up by deleting my files and then downloading the all in one installer.
I have used the same mods that I have always used, which have always worked and given me no issues. Since downloading the all in one sims 4, everyone in the whole game is invisible when i go to manage households, and I cannot see my character icon in the bottom right hand corner or direct my character to do any actions.

It works fine without the mods, and I have added in every mod individually and it still gives me the same issue. It's like it's not compatible with mods at all. Once i disable mods, the issue still persists. The only way to get rid of it is deleting the Sims 4 File in Electronic Arts in my documents.

Any help would really be appreciated as I have been battling with it for the last two days and feel like pulling my hair out.

Back to top Go down

Everyone is invisible Empty Re: Everyone is invisible

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2019, 19:45

Well then update your mods. You should do it after every game update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2019, 20:16

I am quite shure not all the mods cause problems. Find those which cause this. The others update and pay special attention to script mods. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2019, 20:17

I am quite sure not all the mods cause problems. Find those which cause this. The others update and pay special attention to script mods. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top