Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED] Empty MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb 2012, 06:22

I recently downloaded the master suite expansion.

This is not the first, and all others have gone smoothly. But this expantion gave me problems.
First, I couldnt get the crack to work, but I solved this by updating the crack file from the one you offer here. Then when that was fixed, it would run, but give me this message:
"It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current
version of The Sims 3.
We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them = otherwise
you may experience crashes or significant bugs."
I read a few things on the boards here. I tried your fix all file, but that just make the no-cd error pop up again. So I re-cracked (again) and clicked continue on the error message. It loaded fine until I actually went into a neighborhood, then it would crash to my desktop.

Your help would be nice. Smile

Back to top Go down

MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED] Empty Re: MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 16 Feb 2012, 09:57

Hello,
That error is caused by an outdated crack, so I recommend applying the fix again, but read the instructions carefully. The no disk error is caused by a missing crack and I think you're applying the files from the Generations&Town Life stuff&Pets&Master Suite stuff folder that you found in the fix, and assumed they are the crack.
Apply the files from the #crack folder instead.
Please let us know the result!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED] Empty Re: MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:46

Im a downright air head sometimes, lol. MASTER SUITE STUFF - ERROR.[SOLVED] 2279017149

I actually applied the crack this time (from crack# folder). No errors or crashes. I should learn to read, ha!

Thanks. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 16 Feb 2012, 13:50

Hello,
Ah don't worry about it, you're not the first to make this mistake and you wont be the last. I'm just glad your problem got fixed. Don't hesitate to post if you need any help again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top