Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED] Empty sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 24 Feb 2012, 23:07

Hey guys,
so i just downloaded the master suite stuff but it isnt working i keep getting the no disc error and i have done the cracks but I am unsure of what to do now please help!!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 09:40

Hello,
Start by applying this fix if you haven't done so already.
If you have applied it, please show us a screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to, preferably with details of the files in the folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED] Empty Re: sims 3 master suite stuff no disc error.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:04

Hi so I have the sims 3 which i didn't get from the site I just got generations and master suite stuff it has given me both errors saying no game disc for generations and master suite. I have installed the ultimate fix and installed it to the sims 3/game/bin i also have awesomemod in there idk if this may be the problem? I am unsure of how to uninstall that. I am still working on downloading some more of the expansions and stuff packs as well and I would love to know what I can do to make them all run smoothly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 10:14

Hello,
Awesomemod will only cause problems if it isn't compatible with your game version, but it wouldn't cause the no disc error.
But I can see the you misplaced the crack. It goes to your install directory, the default location is C:\\program files\Electronic arts\The sims 3\game\bin. This looks to me like your documents folder. Don't forget to remove them from there.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 17:43

Okay so i found the right file now but now it just keeps saying sims 3 has stopped working and it quits

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 Feb 2012, 18:48

catherined233 wrote:Okay so i found the right file now but now it just keeps saying sims 3 has stopped working and it quits
Hello,

Do you get the "Unofficial Game Modification" error on startup?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 19:38

no it just goes to a black screen and then a sims 3 window pops up and says the sims 3 has stopped working and then it sends the info to windows to see if there is a resolution to the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 19:39

Hello,
Did you also remove the crack from your documents folder?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 19:41

yes I did

//EDIT

i also downloaded the lunar map and I tried uninstalling it and it also says the the launcher has stopped responding but i tried to turn off the custom content and run sims 3 and it didn't fix the problem. I dont know if this has something to do with the problem i know a lot of people are having trouble with that world download.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 19:47

Hello,
How about the other files in the fix, any chance you misplaced any of them?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 19:52

i only have the generation master suite and town life so those all went into the same folder as the crack program files/sims 3/game/bin I already had the latest update for the sims 3 because I just got the game and installed the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:01

Hello,
How about your mod, is it up to date? A mod like Awesomemod can cause serious problems if you have the wrong version.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:18

I am updating it now

//EDIT

that didn't fix anything

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:29

Hello,
Have a look here for possible solutions.
When did you first start using Awesomemod? Are you using other mods? Make sure there's no conflict between your mods, if you have more. Delphy's Dashboard is a good tool to test your mods for conflicts.
Also note that Awesome is a pretty heavy duty mod, so if you're on a low-end pc, it may also cause problems with your game and there are alternatives.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:30

I have even tried uninstalling the eps and stuff packs but my game is still not working

//EDIT

I just got the mod a week or so ago and it has been working okay. I also just bought a new computer so it shouldn't be a problem.

//EDIT

i tried delphys but it didnt say anything was conflicting

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:50

Hello,
Ok, try the suggestions from the link I gave you before.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 20:53

I feel like that is going to take forever should i just uninstall the game and re install it?

//EDIT

so tried re installing it and now the launcher wont even pop up i didnt
have any problems before i downloaded the worlds and the expansions and
stuff packs so it must me something from there

//EDIT

now im getting an error unable to start game service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Admin edit: Do not double-post, but use the "Edit" button on your message instead. Thank you!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 25 Feb 2012, 23:29

Hello,

Please download and apply this patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

After updating, re-apply the Fix correctly. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 02:57

Okay guys heres the update Smile i had to run the ccleaner and uninstall everything i reinstalled updating the games along the way. Everything is working great now but i am sure it must have been some bad content i am unsure of exactly what but I think it was the worlds i got from the site. Thanks for all the support though i appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 26 Feb 2012, 11:32

Hello,
Glad to hear your game is working now. Sometimes its hard to tell what really caused the problems, but the important part is that it got fixed.
Don't hesitate to post if you run into problems or have questions again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top