Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED] Empty Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:03

hi , I'm fairly new to this so bare with me. I installed the ambitions expantion through you guys off of pirate bay and it installed nicely, i could play my game and watnot. so I went and downloaded master suite stuff and generations, which is still downlading. so while i'm waiting for the generations to finish I installed the master suite and placed the fix in the base game folder since showtime,master suite, town stuff, generations and pets where all in the same folder. now when I go to play the game I get an error message saying " It looks like you have installed an unoffical game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3. We recommend that you either uninstall these game modifications or get updated versions of them - otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs" It asks me if I want to quit of continue so I quit b/c Idk what hittin continue would do to my game. my game is uptodate tho. I saw on another thread that said that I should go into my documents and electronic arts and take out the sims3 folder. That worked or the other person but did nothing or me. Also I bought the base game, showtime, WA, and NL and they were already installed, since the fix I applied has showtime included i'm wondering if that has anything to do with the error message.

Back to top Go down

Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:12

Hello,

Please do as following:

1. Download and apply this manual patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v133-fix-manual-patch
2. After it finished updating your game, please re-download our Ultimate Fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
3. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Fix and copy both files in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
4. Test the game and let us know the result.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:45

Thanx it works now, it was already upgraded to the 1.33v but i needed to put the crack folder in. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 15 Apr 2012, 21:51

Hello,

Glad to hear it works now!
Happy playing and don't hesitate to contact us if you need more assistance! Master suite stuff installation error. [SOLVED] 3479271199

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top