Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to install/play pirated Sims4 and legit Sims4 on same PC?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to install/play pirated Sims4 and legit Sims4 on same PC? Empty How to install/play pirated Sims4 and legit Sims4 on same PC?

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2019, 07:11

I bought the Sims 4 Deluxe way back in 2015 before deciding to pirate it. I want to be able to download gallery items on my legit copy but play mainly on pirated Sims. Having Origin on my PC makes my pirate copy unplayable. Any help would be appreciated!

Back to top Go down

How to install/play pirated Sims4 and legit Sims4 on same PC? Empty Re: How to install/play pirated Sims4 and legit Sims4 on same PC?

Post by Guest Sun 30 Jun 2019, 12:33

You can have cracked and legit games on the same computer and play them just fine. There are 3 ways:
1. Keep the games in separate folders, disable automatic updates in Origin and update both games at the same time.
2. Keep the games in separate folders, update whenever you want BUT you need to juggle folders in "Documents\Electronic Arts".
3. Keep the games in the same folder, disable automatic updates in Origin and use my DLC installer after every update.

#2 is the worst for you because items created with newer version of the game won't work with older one. So if your legit game is updated to the newer version and you download something created with that version of the game, it won't work in older cracked game.

#1 and #3 are really similar. No need to mess with folder in Documents since both cracked and legit game have the same version. You disable automatic updates in Origin and wait for the crack. Once the crack is out you update the game(s). The only difference is with #1 you need to download the update twice (from Origin and cracked one) while with #3 the only extra download is the crack (~20MB) and new DLC if there is any. Check out my repack if you're interested in #3. I added interactive instructions so it's easier to understand.

And one more thing. Before starting cracked game - close Origin completely. Open task manager and make sure it's not running.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top