Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED] Empty Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2019, 10:44

I've installed this before with no issue, but i'm having a lot of trouble at the moment. So if any kind soul would be able to help me over discord or other means to solve this, i'd be so happy.
I'm currently stuck on having to re-verify my game code which i never got before. It also does not accept it, and simply pops up with it again.

Back to top Go down

Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jul 2019, 15:49

Thistleveil wrote:I've installed this before with no issue, but i'm having a lot of trouble at the moment. So if any kind soul would be able to help me over discord or other means to solve this, i'd be so happy.
I'm currently stuck on having to re-verify my game code which i never got before. It also does not accept it, and simply pops up with it again.

Welcome to the Forum first of all,

While I won't be helping you through Discord (I don't use American-based social media/messenger platforms anymore), I can at least try helping you through text on the Forum here. We used to do lots of TeamViewer over the Forum chatbox on G4TW here too, way back in the days, though nowadays I don't feel I really have the same time and energy anymore...

So either way, you most likely did not install one of the expansions or stuffpacks, that are needed. Please refer to the guide here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you run just the base game with the Ultimate Fix, it won't work. And it won't work either if you type in these serial numbers, as the ones provided in the install guides are only good for bypassing the installation.

If for some reason you "simply" don't want to have an additional expansion or stuffpack, then the Ultimate Fix from G4TW won't work. You can then google for alternatives like the NRAAS No-CD mod.

Good luck either way! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Help installing sim3 cracked again. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2019, 18:25

Can i do Base game + one exp. to check to see if it works and continue the rest?
Thanks for your help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Jul 2019, 19:14

Fixed it for me! Thank you so much! All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 05 Jul 2019, 19:53

Thistleveil wrote:Can i do Base game + one exp. to check to see if it works and continue the rest?

It would have worked with even a stuffpack (minor DLC) Haters gonna hate  , but glad to hear you fixed it! Feel free to get in touch with us again anytime, if you need more help or just want to hang out, by any means.

Problem solved, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top