Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 09:11

Hello,

I have installed various expansion packs, from many sources, then I apply Ultimate Fix. Here is my game version:

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] 71374871

When running the game, a message appears:

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] 60974794

If I click Continue, the game still run, but when I enter buy mode, choose something, the game crashes. Please tell me what I did wrong!

Back to top Go down

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 12:01

Hello,

Please download and apply this Fix: games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

It should fix your problem. Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 12:48

Thank you for your reply.

Actually, I have already applied that fix before encountered this problem. For sure, I re-downloaded and applied that fix again, and remember something:

At step 11 (run the launcher and update), when I start the launcher, a message appears: "Unable to connect to Origin", and in tab Update, it shows "Your game is up to date". The message appears again if I press Refresh button. At the first try, I ignore step 11 and copied the #crack folder.

Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] 55178868

So I guess the problem come from step 11. Please tell me how to update the game. Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 12:51

Hello,

If you install Origin, you'll be able to update. Though, I do not recommend installing Origin.
I recommend updating manually, using this patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch

After updating, re-apply the Fix and your game should work fine. (Be sure to use the latest version of the Ultimate Fix, updated on the 25th of January 2012)

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 18 Feb 2012, 15:52

Thank you very much. Problem solved Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 18 Feb 2012, 18:25

Hello,

Glad it works now! Don't hesitate to contact us if we can provide any more help in the future.
For now, happy simming! Crash when buying/moving/... stuff after applying Ultimate Fix. [SOLVED] 611149516

Topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top