Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff Empty Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 10:40

Hi!

I extracted the file, deleted my Game folder and placed the entire My First Pet Stuff to the Sims 4 folder. However, I've realized I haven't done it properly so I undid everything and did it again. But now, the game won't load.

I've restarted my PC, but still nothing.

Here's the validator if it's any help. 
report:

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff Empty Re: Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 10:43

The game won't load because what? Are you getting some error message?

Delete "game/bin/core/winhttp.dll".

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator again, this time uncheck "quick scan".

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff Empty Re: Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 11:43

Hi! Thanks for joining.

Nope, didn't work. Still stuck at loading, there's no error or anything.

Here's the validator:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 12:22

Your installation is perfectly fine. If it doesn't work after moving "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4" to desktop, then it's something with your PC and I can't help you.

But it's more probable that you moved wrong folder. So just create new Windows account and start the game using it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 12:54

So I just did that and it's not working.. Maybe I should start the game with toggler without this DLC first?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 12:56

Or toggler isn't applicable for this way of downloading?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 12:58

DLC toggler works with all cracked versions. Maybe your PC just isn't strong enough to run the game with all DLCs, I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 13:13

That's fine, I understand.. Thanks either ways. Could you tell me if there's a way to "reset" this pack so I can go back to playing the way I did before downloading it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 13:16

Have you tried just disabling that DLC?

If you want to downgrade your game I'm afraid the easiest way is to just reinstall it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 13:21

How do I disable it? I've downloaded the toggler but I'm not sure what's next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 13:22

Move it to the folder where you installed your game and run it. (you need dlc.ini file too)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 14:51

Sorry, what do you mean by this: "(you need dlc.ini file too)"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 14:54

This:
Sims 4 won't load after My First Pet Stuff Dlc11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:10

Ah great! Thank you!

I've tried disabling the DLC I've last downloaded but doesn't work.. Even if I disable the last few which didn't cause me any trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:15

Try this:

Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > Turn Windows features on or off > uncheck Hyper-V. Uncheck Windows Sandbox if it's present too.
In Windows Defender Security Centre open:
1. Device Security > Core isolation details and disable Memory Integrity.
2. App & Browser Control > Exploit protection settings and disable Force randomization for images (Mandatory ASLR).
If that doesn't help, disable virtualization in BIOS/(U)EFI.

I don't know if this will fix your problem but My First Pet Stuff and all DLCs after it were cracked by CODEX. Previous cracks were made by RELOADED. And for some people crack from CODEX doesn't work and doing what I said fixes it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:52

God, I hate the fact it's getting so complicated but there's no hyper!
When I search hyper-v in search bar the Net Framework 3.5 comes up. Is that it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:54

I have Windows 10 Home if that means anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 16:05

Hi, I meant the usual search bar! Either ways, there's no hyper for me listed, I've googled it now and it's written : The Hyper-V role cannot be installed on Windows 10 Home.
So maybe that's why?

As for the other steps, memory integrity and force randomization were already set that way..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Jul 2019, 16:09

Then try disabling virtualization in BIOS. But as I said, I don't know if this will help, I just don't have any other ideas. Except for reinstalling up to Jungle Adventure only...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top