Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin version of Sims 4?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin version of Sims 4? Empty Origin version of Sims 4?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 05:59

Hello,

So I have the regular G4TW version of The Sims 4 installed on my computer, right up to the Cats and Dogs G4TW update, however I would like to know if it is possible that I could use the Origin version of The Sims (from when the game was free a few weeks ago) and install/move over the G4TW packs with it. My reason is to be able to use the gallery (if I can). I would install the Island Living after that (if possible) So my question is, is it possible to do this?

Back to top Go down

Origin version of Sims 4? Empty Re: Origin version of Sims 4?

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jul 2019, 10:09

Yes and no. You can have both legit and cracked game in one folder so it doesn't take twice as much space, but you can't play pirated DLCs when you start from Origin. And you can't use the gallery when you start cracked game (you can still access library, so downloading from legit game and then opening cracked one works fine).

If that's what you want I can explain how to do it.

Or you can just use my gallery downloader script, but items created after release of Cats and Dogs won't work for you until you update the game.

Whatever you choose I'll tell you how to install it with downloading as little as possible.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top