Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.")

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") Empty Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.")

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 08:33

I just finished fully updating my game, and I turned it on to make sure it worked. I use the special Game folder so I can play 'offline' without needing to sign in to another program. Went to the home page of the game after it finished loading, and naturally, it automatically shut my mods off, since the game was updated. I didn't want to go too far without mods, so I quit again, updated my mods and went back in.

Again the home page comes up, and I tell it to allow mods, and reset the game. But after shutting it off and restarting it, I get these errors back to back:

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") 6hQfbLh
(Origin -isn't- running though. I checked and can't find it anywhere.)

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") 0L1CMr9
I wondered if a mod somehow messed it up, so I removed all mods and tried to start it again...and it's still doing this. I can't even get into the game anymore. What is happening? :\

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") Empty Re: Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.")

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 10:21

That's not mod related.

Add Game\Bin to anti-virus exception list, block TS4.exe and TS4_x64.exe in your firewall.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") Empty Re: Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.")

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:39

I didn't really think so, but it was working before I enabled mods, so it was the only thing I could assume.

So I added Game\Bin to the anti-virus exclusion list, but I don't see a way to do the second step. (I struggle a little with technical things sometimes...) I have Windows 10, and I use its' default Firewall setup...but I don't know how to add anything to block. (And I'm not 100% sure how to word it to look it up either :X)

Thank you for the help so far!! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:51

CatCreature wrote:I didn't really think so, but it was working before I enabled mods, so it was the only thing I could assume.

So I added Game\Bin to the anti-virus exclusion list, but I don't see a way to do the second step. (I struggle a little with technical things sometimes...) I have Windows 10, and I use its' default Firewall setup...but I don't know how to add anything to block. (And I'm not 100% sure how to word it to look it up either :X)

Thank you for the help so far!! <3
 EDIT: Okay I found how to block them in Firewall.

...But the exact same thing is happening. It hasn't changed. :\

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:53

Show me how you set it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 13:00

https://www.simplehelp.net/2015/09/02/how-to-block-a-program-from-the-internet-in-windows-10/
I followed this exactly for the Firewall...does that help? If not, I'll grab a screenshot of how it looks, or something!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 13:03

Yeah I want screenshots. Both from firewall and anti-virus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 13:12

More apologies if I'm grabbing screenshots of the wrong things...but are these what you want?

ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") Klys0h4
ZLOrigin made easy - Enabling Mods made it stop working? ("No Communication with Orange is possible.") 0Q5uEgn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 13:27

Strange, it should work. Any reason you used "%ProgramFiles% (x86)\" instead of just "C:\Program Files (x86)\"? Both should work, just curious.

Try just rebooting PC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 13:33

It just kind of did that on its' own? I literally followed step by step that tutorial I linked, and that's just how it came out.

I'll give the restart a try, hang on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 14:20

Ah, restarting did seem to help! The game came up and I moved a family into a new town for a test, and it worked! Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Jul 2019, 16:39

When it would come up on mine, I'd just close the warning box and it would play normally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top