Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2019, 02:30

Whenever I try the create a story in CAS it works normally for the questions part but after the quiz the sim never generates. The traits pop up but the skills, career and the actual sim don't show up.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2019, 03:44

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 create a story issue. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Aug 2019, 04:10

I'm not home rn but I'll be home tonight so I'll check then but I have plenty of mods and CC so do you think that would affect it?

//EDIT

Ok, the folder thing worked, I'm gonna put my CC back in peice by peice to see what it is

//EDIT

It was a CC that stopped vampires from growling in CAS

[not]Problem solved, topic closed. Feel free to get back to us anytime again if you need more Support. Carlos is tha man

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top