Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree Empty Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 02:43

Hey! thanks for upload the world admin, it is just amazing! but i don't know if this happen just to me... the property tree, don't run No the sim use the tree, choose the fruit colour... but later can't eat it, don't know why, but i feel empty lol!
please if it is a way to fix it tell me rabbit
Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree Empty Re: Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 19 Feb 2012, 09:55

Hello,
There doesn't appear to be a fix yet, or a mention of your problem at all, but we'll keep looking!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree Empty Re: Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree

Post by Admin Sun 19 Feb 2012, 12:15

Hello,

You could always try re-downloading and re-installing the world and see if it makes a difference.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:04

Well, as I read, it seems like there's alot of people that has the same problem as you. Even me...

The only solution to be known for now is to reset it. You can reset it by holding CTRL + SHIFT, click on the tree and select RESET while you are in buy mode.

Hope it works for you! (Didn't for me xD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 18:59

hahahahah well thanks, i'll try! lol!
is it cuz the store block? or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Feb 2012, 20:54

Don't know...

Also, I don't know if your sim energy was low when you tried to harvest the tree. If yes, try again with your energy bar full. Maybe it will work xD

***EDIT : After hours and hours to find a solution for our problem I found that fix by MATY. I tried it, it works and shouldn't interfere with any mods! Hope it helps Razz Here's the link : http://www.mediafire.com/?m6067zedz3ao2fa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 02:10

Oh! thanks so much lion Razz
i'll taste, but well if u say it works... it works! lol!
could you please put here the maty's page?
thank u

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 20 Feb 2012, 08:15

Hello,
That link takes you to a mediafire downloadpage.
I'll test this fix myself, thanks for the link IronLion.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:07

Yeah I know it's a mediafire link, I didn't find that fix on MATY's site but on Twallan site xD

I tested it and it really works

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 20 Feb 2012, 17:45

Hello,

Waiting for Lady ElDi's result. If it works, I'll make a "Fix" topic for it. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:13

Hello,
So far life has been happening and I haven't been able to confirm this yet, but I'll report tonight.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 Feb 2012, 05:05

I cant seem to get the fix to work I dont know how to use it. I usually just download things right off here and they just go to the installer for the sims 3 but this fix isnt going to the installer. How do I install it I have already downloaded it and its a zipfile I open it and it doesnt have anywhere for it to go!!! Please help the only reason I wanted lunar lakes is for this tree!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 22 Feb 2012, 09:52

Hello,
You'll have to set up a framework, but don't worry, this page will tell you all you need to know.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 Feb 2012, 19:58

i downloaded lunar lakes from the mediafire page and everything works fine except that i cannot find the tree of prosperity anywhere. Ive checked the decor and outside sections of buy mode and nothing what do i do ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 24 Feb 2012, 09:07

toripompom wrote:i downloaded lunar lakes from the mediafire page and everything works fine except that i cannot find the tree of prosperity anywhere. Ive checked the decor and outside sections of buy mode and nothing what do i do ?

Hello,
Its under Decorative-> Houseplants, (one of) the most expensive plant.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Feb 2012, 02:14

I already have that downloaded but this package doesnt seem to work for me! I have tried deleting it and reinstalling, I used the 7bit thing, I saved it to the mod folder as well as the sims 3 folder. I have tried everything what exactly do I do with it. All I want is to use the freaking tree. Its the only reason I downloaded Lunar Lakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 25 Feb 2012, 08:48

gotgame100123 wrote:

I already have that downloaded but this package doesnt seem to work for me! I have tried deleting it and reinstalling, I used the 7bit thing, I saved it to the mod folder as well as the sims 3 folder. I have tried everything what exactly do I do with it. All I want is to use the freaking tree. Its the only reason I downloaded Lunar Lakes

Hello,
Don't worry, we'll get to the bottom of this. Can you show a screenshot of where you put the package?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Feb 2012, 22:10

Lady ElDi wrote:
toripompom wrote:i downloaded lunar lakes from the mediafire page and everything works fine except that i cannot find the tree of prosperity anywhere. Ive checked the decor and outside sections of buy mode and nothing what do i do ?

Hello,
Its under Decorative-> Houseplants, (one of) the most expensive plant.
yeah i looked under that location multiple times but no tree . Is this happening to anyone else? And is there a fix for this ?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 27 Feb 2012, 10:21

Hello,
No, not that I'm aware of.
Are you sure you're not overlooking it? Try filtering your buy mode to store content only.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Feb 2012, 18:00

Lady ElDi wrote:Hello,
No, not that I'm aware of.
Are you sure you're not overlooking it? Try filtering your buy mode to store content only.
so i uninstalled and reinstalled lunar lakes and the tree showed up so im happy about that Very Happy but on the other hand the sim cannot pick the fruit is there a fix for not being able to pick the fruit ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Feb 2012, 00:30

For what its worth, I'm having the same problem. When I downloaded the world I couldn't find the tree either. I looked through my downloads in the launcher and found it wasn't installed. Simply reinstalling the world gave me the tree and the fruit back but when I downloaded additional content (specifically the futureshock bedroom) I lost the tree again. This lead me to recall I HAD seen the tree in my download list before but had installed the futureshock kitchen immediatly after which leads me to believe that installing other content causes some malfunction with the tree, at least for me.

I reinstalled the world again and the tree and the fruit where back in my downloads list. However when I played the game I was unable to use the fruit. When I exited the game and examined my downloads list I was able to find the tree but the fruit was yet again missing. This is the problem that I think others are experiencing. Running the game somehow deletes the fruit from the game.

Also the link above sends you to an ad and then the main site of mediafire, not the actual download. To get the actual download put a /? after the com in the place of the space and copy paste the link. This link is the fruit in pakage form, which if you suffer disapearing fruit syndrome like me should fix the problem. It worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 28 Feb 2012, 08:04

Hello,
That's a bug, there's a fix in this thread, but I'll move that particular fix to the fixes section, and I'll be back with the link.
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3676-lunar-lakes-magic-tree-can-t-pick-the-fruit-fix#23294
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with Lunar Lake's magic tree Empty Question about fix

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2012, 17:34

Will this fix work with the new update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Mar 2012, 18:20

Chrisgil10 wrote:Will this fix work with the new update.
Hello,

Yes, it should.
The problem is that the new update itself (v1.31) doesn't work yet: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t3702-attention-the-sims-3-fans-read-please-important-do-not-update-to-v131
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top