Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] Empty Problem with Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012, 16:12

I finally managed to install the Sims 3 game without any problems thanks to your advice on my previous topic.This time I am not experiencing in game problems ... Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2279017149 I Have All the Sims 3 games except outdoor living stuff , I have downloaded 3 worlds lucky palms lunar lakes and sunlit tides ,First of all in the skill journal in the plant section I get only a blank page ( with no list ).I cannot pick the fruit of the magic tree, In the fix I do not know if my game is in awesome mode,I downloaded lunar lakes the world it self it did not come with an other world,so... I am using package files ?or a Sims3Pack files .I cannot find the mods folder in My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 , Sould I create It , I have a windows XP
Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 20 Oct 2012, 17:03

Hello,

Just to be sure you're using the latest version, please download the "Store Fixes" from our official MediaFire account, here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8hvd25izaiea4

You need to follow the instructions for ".Sims3Pack" files and no, your game is most likely not using "Awesomemod", so you can skip that as well.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:26

Ok,I did step 1 I created the folder Mods then created the folder Packages in the folder Mods and placed "ccmerged.package", "StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package", "StoreFix_Fixes.package" and
"StoreFix_UnAwesome.package" in that folder.In step 2 I did find ccmerged
not ccmerged.package what should I do with it I do not know what you mean by( unrar "ccmerged.package" and place the .package file in this folder. Never rename this package!) I did not get any "ccmerged.package" with the fix ...

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 21 Oct 2012, 11:44

Hello,

If you have ccmerged, there's no need to do anything else.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 17:40

I ran the game, nothing changed ! I did exactly what is written in the previous messages confused Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:36

Hello,

Did the Store Fixes?
If yes, try replacing the tree now.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 20:02

I flowed the directions of an privous topic with the link http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Installing_Sims_3_Package_Files/Setup_and_Files
after having created the file mods thanks to the site I downloaded the fix by lady Eldi put it in the packeges folder and my sim can now pick fruit from the tree ! THANKS ! Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 294340757
However I still have a problem with the skill journal , plant section still an empty list ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 25 Oct 2012, 11:55

Hello,

If you ever forget how to apply .package files, you can also try our guide here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?qmai41idqgcah13

As for the empty plant list, are you sure all "filters" are off?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 21:23

Yes the filters are definitely off , It's only the plants section that's blank the other sections are full (ex Gems , Insects ...)
Do you want a screen shot or it's unnecessary ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 28 Oct 2012, 13:36

Hello,

A screenshot would be handy, yes.
I'll leave this problem for someone else though, as I'm not very good with in-game issues.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 20:50

Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 08 Nov 2012, 22:08

Hello,

Is that the (correct) error?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Nov 2012, 21:08

Sorry, Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2279017149 did not notice this only after the picture was sent the site said a needed to wait to send a new message so I was supposed send it today Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] Untitl11

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Nov 2012, 10:56

Hello,

Did you collect plants at all?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Nov 2012, 13:37

Yes,Yes I did ,my sim has his own garden without any cheats

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 10 Nov 2012, 15:05

Hello,

I don't think harvested plants count, you can find out which and how many plants your sim harvested by looking at the gardening skill tab.
This part of the skill journal probably deals with other plants.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 19:25

OK,then ... thanks Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2005046333I feel stupid now Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2633043849

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 21:46

Hello,

Anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 19 Nov 2012, 09:41

L345521 wrote:OK,then ... thanks Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2005046333I feel stupid now Problem with  Magic Tree Fix , Problem with skill journal.[SOLVED] 2633043849

There's no need to, anyone could have assumed harvested plants would count as collected plants.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Nov 2012, 13:36

no thanks !

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 27 Nov 2012, 14:10

Hello,

Good to hear.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top