Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder Empty Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 22:44

Hello! This is my first time writing a thread/topic here so pardon if I make any mistakes.  Oh my...

I downloaded the official G4TW repack here for the Moschino SP/1.54 and I noticed that the SP15 folder is missing in the Delta folder. I downloaded it through google drive and making a copy of it and I downloaded it twice to make sure that it wasn't deleted or something. Is it on purpose or am I downloading the repack wrong?

Thank you very much for the repacks!
All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder Empty Re: Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 22:47

Sorry, I forgot I also made a thread before. It is the second time actually. XD

Back to top Go down

Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder Empty Re: Missing SP15 folder in the Delta folder

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 23:50

"Delta" folder contains updates for DLCs. Game version 1.54.120.1020 didn't have any updates for Moschino Stuff Pack so there's no "Delta\SP15" folder. Nothing is missing. Next time you want to check if you're missing any files use my validator (link in signature).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 07 Sep 2019, 23:57

okay, Thanks!  Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top