Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working Empty Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2019, 00:32

I'm wondering if you can help me the whole game works perfectly fine and smooth apart from when im in live mode and try to do things with my sims such as sunbathe, use boats use stairs to get into the sea etc etc some interactions automatically cancel them when i click on them and some work but my sim just stays in the same place completely still can someone help me please Why God.
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working Empty Re: Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2019, 10:05

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working Empty Re: Sims 4 Island Living Interactions not working

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2019, 16:38

Ive done that the game works perfectly fine as i tried the interactions apart from when my sim was swimming it glitched out at one point and he was swimming in the sand even though he should have been walking, it must be something to do with my mods i guess i'll have to trial and error my mods folder its got to be a script mod most probably

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2019, 17:17

Its definitely my script mods i will trial and error it thank you! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top