Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2019, 04:51

The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link on this page https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads gives me a torrent for The Sims 4 City Living, how can I get the correct link for Island Living?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:40

zowatee wrote:The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link on this page https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads gives me a torrent for The Sims 4 City Living, how can I get the correct link for Island Living?

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @zowatee,

There has been an issue lately with the way we organize these links that happened rather suddenly, so we have to re-do all of them. That said, I fixed the Island Living magnet link, on the list. Thanks for letting us know!

Also, in the event there are further issues like that, check out the News and Announcements-section. Maybe there is an announcement there, with the original download links, as in the case of Island Living:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35164-the-sims-4-island-living-g4tw-repack-out-now-version-1-52-100-1020

Carlos is tha man Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 Island Living magnet link wrong. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:50

link-to DOT net"8062"TS4IslandLivingMagnet
I found it by messing with the other links by accident  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
just replace the " with / and add a . instead of DOT
the magnet link in the repack link is still not working ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 27 Sep 2019, 10:55

viki9400 wrote:link-to DOT net"8062"TS4IslandLivingMagnet
I found it by messing with the other links by accident  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
just replace the " with / and add a . instead of DOT
the magnet link in the repack link is still not working ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, well...I guess I'm slowly but surely also getting too old for this 'dance'. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I took the shortened URL that was created when Island Living was released here (a few months ago), but for some mysterious reason that one does not work either, anymore.

I'll message Admin ~Ann~.

And welcome to the G4TW Forums too @viki9400!

Happy B-day!

Edit: the issue seems fixed now, so I will close this thread and mark it as solved! Good job!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top