Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAS won't load and neither will the play button

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAS won't load and neither will the play button Empty CAS won't load and neither will the play button

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 04:59

Hi! I just finished downloading all the expansions and I opened the game to play but I wasn't able to get past this screen in CAS: ibb.co/hWf6DC6
All the buttons in the top right corner stopped working too. If I try to press play it will just take me into the loading screen and won't finish loading ever. Where did I go wrong lol. Is it a mod/cc thing?

Back to top Go down

CAS won't load and neither will the play button Empty Re: CAS won't load and neither will the play button

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 09:19

Yup, most probably mod thing. Go to Documents\Electronic Arts and move The Sims 4 folder to desktop. This will start the game fresh, you can move saves back later. If that doesn't solve the problem, run the validator and post the result here.

Back to top Go down

CAS won't load and neither will the play button Empty Re: CAS won't load and neither will the play button

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 19:30

Hi that didn't work! 
This is from the validator:

report:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 20:13

Wat. I have no idea what you did but you're missing most of "Delta" folder and all language files. And some DLCs are in wrong folder...

1. Move EP02, GP02, SP01, SP02, SP03 and SP04 from "The Sims 4\Data" to "The Sims 4" folder.
2. Delete those folders:
data/__installer
data/data
data/delta
data/support
gp03/__installer

3. Delete those files:
data/simulation.rar
delta/ep01/resourceclient.cfg.bak
delta/ep01/resourcesimulation.cfg.bak
delta/fp01/resourceclient.cfg.bak
delta/fp01/resourcesimulation.cfg.bak
delta/gp01/resourceclient.cfg.bak
delta/gp01/resourcesimulation.cfg.bak

4. The easiest way to fix the rest is to install the latest patch using my repack. Grab both parts of the patch, setup and no-origin-fix. Run the setup, select the same folder you selected in validator and install the patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 20:34

thank you haha sorry i'm not sure how that happened either ^^" 
I followed all the steps and i'm still encountering the same problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Oct 2019, 21:39

Run the validator again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top