Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!) Empty Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 31 Oct 2019, 20:30

Dear users,

To conclude with our (un-)official G4TW Halloween special for this year, we'd like to present something that is rather un-usual, in terms of what we normally do: Project Zomboid, version/build 41.17!

One peculiarity of this game is, that it is "technically" still in early access, and has been since...I think 2013, if my information is correct? So yes, the game is still in development, however, after a suggestion from a user here and us checking it out, the game has progressed enough for us to push ahead with it, and put up a repack here!

I myself haven't actually played the game until a few weeks ago. It is basically a Zombie-survival simulator where you play a human character with differing traits and abilities, and you must do your best to scavenge resources and fend off a zombie horde, for as long as possible. I played a little in sandbox mode, and one thing I noticed straight away was a decent level of complexity regarding the character abilities and the management/inventory of resources. And indeed, the graphics look somewhat similar to The Sims 1, as someone here observed. I'll just leave it at that; if you'd like to learn more, feel free to grab the download below. What a Face 

The torrent is about 1.5 GB in download size, and after extraction (with 7-zip) the install folder will occupy about 4 GB of filespace. Note again, this is an early access game, and as of right now I'm not sure how frequently we will be posting updates (& other extras) for it.

We encourage those of you who have some money to spend, and if you like the game, to support the developers of this game. It is currently on discount, on Steam, like the other Halloween repacks posted here earlier.

Check out the website here to keep up with news about the game:
https://projectzomboid.com/

And without further ado, there you go!

Torrent -
Code:
http://mgnet.me/dRUG1n9

Direct Download -
Code:
http://safelinking.net/bfkE1j1

On behalf of the G4TW team, I wish you and your families / friends a (hopefully) fun Halloween! What a Face Suspect

Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!) BXpi9E1
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!) Empty Re: Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!)

Post by Guest Sat 22 Feb 2020, 03:16

Wooh! Thanks sm! All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!) Empty Re: Project Zomboid Build 41.17 - OUT NOW (& Happy Halloween!!)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 27 Feb 2020, 07:53

creolejelly wrote:Wooh! Thanks sm! All Hail Carlos!

In the meantime I went ahead and actually bought this on Steam, while there was a discount going on. Carlos is tha man 

But even at "full price", and the game technically still being in Early Access, it already offers a lot of "bang for the buck". Honestly, people should give these Indie games more attention. The other day I continued with Graveyard Keeper, and I want to start with Stardew Valley as well, all on Steam. 

Unlike the ridiculously-overpriced lifestyle product from the US West Coast (The Sims 4), a lot of those Indie titles give me much more enjoyment.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top