Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes. Empty Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes.

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 11:08

I've never really had a problem before but now when i go to build on a new lot then save it the game crashes. I've tried only building in edit town mode, i've done the DEP thing. i have no cc or mods, i have the ultimate fix and most recent updates. I don't know what else i can try? Thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes. Empty Re: Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes.

Post by Admin Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:15

Hello,

Are you sure you have no Mods or Custom Content?
Do you have a "Mods" folder in: Document\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes. Empty Re: Go into build mode, start to build when saved the game crashes.

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 13:30

Regular saving. That should solve it. For ever 20-30 minutes of gameplay, save and then continue to play. It worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 14:46

There are no mods folder, and when i go to save it, this is when it crashes. So if i went to save it anymore regularly it would just crash sooner.

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:00

This would only happen to me every time I would try to build walls or fences on my boyfriend's laptop. So is it only doing this after you're trying to build?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Feb 2013, 15:05

Yes, only when i've been building. Evertthing else is fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 04 Feb 2013, 08:43

Hello,

Are you using the latest game version?
Did you have this problem from the start or after you installed an expansion or a specific game version?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 16:04

Only since I installed seasons and i think i'm using the latest game version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 08 Feb 2013, 21:16

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Try GameBooster, please: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 23:52

ameehx wrote:I've never really had a problem before but now when i go to build on a new lot then save it the game crashes. I've tried only building in edit town mode, i've done the DEP thing. i have no cc or mods, i have the ultimate fix and most recent updates. I don't know what else i can try? Thanks Smile

Try "Save As"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 23:33

Tried both of these, and now the game won't save at all. Just keeps on the saved screen looks like it's doing something but it just keeps on the saved screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Feb 2013, 12:00

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
The game was recently updated, please RE-DO these instructions and try again: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Remember to RE-DOWNLOAD both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top