Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading everything again? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading everything again? [SOLVED] Empty Downloading everything again? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 02:58

Hi! Since today was patch day, I went to see if Anadius, by any chance, had it already, and I just saw they deleted themselves from the forum. Now, I want to go on and download the G4TW release, but I was wondering if I have to download everything again (including the DLC I don't currently have) or if I could just wait until you guys release the 1.58.something patch?
Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Downloading everything again? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloading everything again? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 10:06

Memerlin wrote:Hi! Since today was patch day, I went to see if Anadius, by any chance, had it already, and I just saw they deleted themselves from the forum. Now, I want to go on and download the G4TW release, but I was wondering if I have to download everything again (including the DLC I don't currently have) or if I could just wait until you guys release the 1.58.something patch?
Thanks in advance!

This is a problem for me too. I want to know what we need to do in order to update given we are running Anadius' Repack. Hopefully people here at G4TW can help us.

Back to top Go down

Downloading everything again? [SOLVED] Empty Re: Downloading everything again? [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2019, 14:14

Memerlin wrote:Hi! Since today was patch day, I went to see if Anadius, by any chance, had it already, and I just saw they deleted themselves from the forum. Now, I want to go on and download the G4TW release, but I was wondering if I have to download everything again (including the DLC I don't currently have) or if I could just wait until you guys release the 1.58.something patch?
Thanks in advance!

EmTheMan09 wrote:

This is a problem for me too. I want to know what we need to do in order to update given we are running Anadius' Repack. Hopefully people here at G4TW can help us.

Hello,

Anadius deleted himself from the Forum, and also withdrew his topics with those alt-installers (see here). We are discussing with Head Admin ~Ann~ about possible substitute solutions in the long run, to be posted on G4TW here. But ~Ann~ is currently busier than usual, so we shall keep you all posted if we come up with something new.

In the meantime see the modified green notice on top of the announcement here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t21806-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-4-correctly-latest-version-1-56-52-1020

So try grabbing Sim Architect's All-in-One, from his website. Navigate around the website, as I'm not too familiar with the details (Sim Architect maintains his own website and Sims-repacks, that are functionally separate from G4TW's releases).

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 15:20

You can find Anadius' alternative installation (much better than G4TW), just Google on Anadius The Sims 4 installer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 17:44

JimmyH wrote:You can find Anadius' alternative installation, just Google on Anadius The Sims 4 installer

You can find copies of up to Realm of Magic and the 1.56 patch update. But not the newest patch update and future packs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 18:28

I presume Anadius will come up with this update and University soon after University is officially released.
Meanwhile you can get the update 1.58.63.1010 at ZLOrigin but you cannot play off-line until the new crack from anadius.

[not]Since the question seems answered, I will close the thread now. Yess, aye lieeke! 

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top