Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. Empty Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks.

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 20:10

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks in cas where my sim should be and in the game question marks are every where here are pictures

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. 20191111Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. 20191110

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. Empty Re: Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2019, 20:17

Hello and welcome to the G4TW Forums @Carmeljl,

I have moved your topic to an appropriate Forum section. May I ask where you downloaded your Sims 4 from? If it was from G4TW, did you use WinRAR/7-zip for doing so? .rar files should be extracted with WinRAR, and .7z files with 7-zip.

After that try utilizing the "validator" here:
Code:
https://ts4installer.tumblr.com/validator

And copy-paste the results in a reply here, but note that I am not good with analyses of the validator (the person who originally did them left the Forum).

But we can try, so good luck for now! Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. Empty Re: Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks.

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 20:33

Yes I download all of my games from G4TW
I followed all the directions
I used winRaR to install i can't really find the problem.
I removed all mods as well still the same process
Then i re-installed from the last 4 downloads again and still the same result

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2019, 20:41

Carmeljl wrote:Yes I download all of my games from G4TW
I followed all the directions
I used winRaR to install i can't really find the problem.
I removed all mods as well still the same process
Then i re-installed from the last 4 downloads again and still the same result

At some point (I can't recall with which DLC) we started using .7z files, which you should normally extract with 7-zip, have you done that too?

If all else fails, use the validator link that I posted in my previous reply, and then copy-paste the results in your next reply here. Good luck again!

Red star from Carlos
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 21:03

this is from the sims 4 validator
report:

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2019, 21:07

Carmeljl wrote:this is from the sims 4 validator
report:

That should involve an easy fix. You can/should re-install the G4TW basegame. By default, the installer included in the basegame will put the base game under C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4.

So. Once you successfully re-installed that base game, you just take those 3 files under Data/Client that show up as "Missing Files" in your report. Copy-paste them from your base game folder, to your "main" TS4 installation folder. 

If those were smaller files, I would have re-uploaded them on MEGA, MediaFire, etc. But these ClientFullBuild files are huge, so you will need to take the route of re-installing the base game.

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2019, 21:29

thank you,I'll keep you updated

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 13 Nov 2019, 22:39

Carmeljl wrote:thank you,I'll keep you updated

Also, you can delete the items in your validator report that show as "Unknown files".

Happy B-day!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2019, 15:22

Okay then that might be why im getting these green lines
Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. 20191113

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 14 Nov 2019, 15:46

Carmeljl wrote:Okay then that might be why im getting these green lines
Sims 4 game keep popping up with colorful question marks. 20191113

Try doing another validator check on that website you used before. This time, unmark the box that says "quick scan". This scan will take longer, but may give us more information.

As usual, post your report in a follow-up reply here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 08:04

```yaml
Game version: 1.56.52.1020
Crack version: 1.56.52.1020
Folder: The Sims 4
#Hash mismatch:

#Missing files:

#Unknown files:
delta/gp01/resourceclient.cfg.bak
delta/gp01/resourcesimulation.cfg.bak
```

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top