Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't download store content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't download store content. [SOLVED] Empty Can't download store content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Nov 2019, 12:13

Hi. I'm trying to play Sims 3 again after several year Sims 4 been out. And the game already installed properly.  The Sims Plumbob 1

but I'm having a problem trying to download the store content individually at here. What I'm trying to download was the building and the world. i've downloaded the store fix. but the link provided in the Sims 3 store section seems like didn't like me. using the cloud.mail to download the file always failed at the end. If i'm trying to download the whole folder which is world or building, whenever it reach like 90% or higher, I will get network error. If downloading the content one by one, when it reach 99%, it would said file not found. been using chrome and IDM to download to download those file. 

Another thing is, for the alternate link that have full store, i cant open it. It stuck on loading forever. the file didn't load for me. 

I've tried downloading at the old G4TW site, and it didn't failed for me but some of the world wasn't the gold one and there is no individual building pack. So, is there any other link beside the stack or cloud.mail that i can use? or maybe any instruction that would enable me to download at those site.

Back to top Go down

Can't download store content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download store content. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 16 Nov 2019, 17:04

GiGaGiGi wrote:Hi. I'm trying to play Sims 3 again after several year Sims 4 been out. And the game already installed properly.  The Sims Plumbob 1

but I'm having a problem trying to download the store content individually at here. What I'm trying to download was the building and the world. i've downloaded the store fix. but the link provided in the Sims 3 store section seems like didn't like me. using the cloud.mail to download the file always failed at the end. If i'm trying to download the whole folder which is world or building, whenever it reach like 90% or higher, I will get network error. If downloading the content one by one, when it reach 99%, it would said file not found. been using chrome and IDM to download to download those file. 

Another thing is, for the alternate link that have full store, i cant open it. It stuck on loading forever. the file didn't load for me. 

I've tried downloading at the old G4TW site, and it didn't failed for me but some of the world wasn't the gold one and there is no individual building pack. So, is there any other link beside the stack or cloud.mail that i can use? or maybe any instruction that would enable me to download at those site.

Hello,

Maybe there is (or was?) an issue with the cloud.mail.ru, feel free to try again. Otherwise try the link here that says "Alternative Mirror":
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items#

It's a Dutch filehosting service. "Gebouwen" is a folder with buildings (I guess? I don't speak Dutch). And "Werelden" is a folder with those neighborhoods I suppose.

P.S. on the old "Games4theworld.org" website, the buildings can be tricky to find, because they are incorporated within the individual store months in which they were released. And if you don't know the (approximate) release date of any store item, you'll have a hard time finding it. Especially since there is no public catalogue as to which store item was released, at which point.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Can't download store content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Can't download store content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 19 Nov 2019, 14:49

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Maybe there is (or was?) an issue with the cloud.mail.ru, feel free to try again.
Yeah. it doesn't work. I don't know if it was my end or the cloud.mail is the one having problem. As some can be download and some not. I manage to download all the building from here but not all the worlds. Luckypalm, Midnight Hollow, Riverview and Roaring Height still give me File Missing/No File error.

The_gh0stm4n wrote:It's a Dutch filehosting service. "Gebouwen" is a folder with buildings (I guess? I don't speak Dutch). And "Werelden" is a folder with those neighborhoods I suppose.
So, I tried again for this Dutch one and it works. No more loading animation without the file loaded. Maybe there are some maintenance on my end as I got several drop speed during downloading before this. So i've finish downloading all of the thing I want. Thanks for the help ghostman.  Yess, aye lieeke!

[not]Solved, and closed.

- The_gh0stm4n[/not]

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top