Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Store Content. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Store Content. [SOLVED] Empty Store Content. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 16 Feb 2020, 20:42

Hi! I just got back to playing the Sims 3 and I used the all-in-one (AIO repack) version of it and it works great. My problem is that I am confused about which files to download for the store content. Is it fine to download the Store Contents from the Dutch link (the 4th link) and the worlds and building from the Russian link (the 1st link)? And then the store fixes from the 3rd link? 

https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items

I liked the condensed file for the store content from the dutch link but the thing is some of the subfolders in the buildings folder in the dutch site are missing when I compared it to the subfolders of the building folder from the Russian site so I wanted to use a mix of both links. Hopefully, I explained it well, sorry if I didn't.  Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Store Content. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Store Content. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 16 Feb 2020, 23:36

JellyCakes2000 wrote:Hi! I just got back to playing the Sims 3 and I used the all-in-one (AIO repack) version of it and it works great. My problem is that I am confused about which files to download for the store content. Is it fine to download the Store Contents from the Dutch link (the 4th link) and the worlds and building from the Russian link (the 1st link)? And then the store fixes from the 3rd link? 

https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items

I liked the condensed file for the store content from the dutch link but the thing is some of the subfolders in the buildings folder in the dutch site are missing when I compared it to the subfolders of the building folder from the Russian site so I wanted to use a mix of both links. Hopefully, I explained it well, sorry if I didn't.  Oh my...

Hello @Jellycakes2000,

It may be too late for you now, but in general I would recommend everybody to grab the complete store torrent (with the Linkvertise ads, if you want to support G4TW on that end):
https://www.games4theworld.club/t53-all-games4theworld-downloads

Or adverts-free, also from the old website. There are also individual .sims3pack items there.
https://games4theworld.org/downloads/

I can't comment further on the STACK mirror, but as far as the Russian website is concerned, I built that collection on the original basis of rachelstoolbox's work. So you should prefer the Russian link indeed. I believe one difference between the STACK and the could.mail.ru is, that I added a lot of these festival grounds/lots, on the Russian site.

Not sure what else to say. I would argue though that all in all, differences between mirrors are negligible. I was planning on actually removing the STACK-mirror, and using MEGA instead, to unify everything, but I just came back from an almost-two-week internet outage, and I have other stuff to do as well...

WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Feb 2020, 00:02

Hi! thanks for the reply, unfortunately, I'm in one of those countries where torrenting is risky so I'll just stick to the Russian website link as it is a direct download. Thanks again!  All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 17 Feb 2020, 04:59

JellyCakes2000 wrote:Hi! thanks for the reply, unfortunately, I'm in one of those countries where torrenting is risky so I'll just stick to the Russian website link as it is a direct download. Thanks again!  All Hail Carlos!

If you feel stuff is still missing, then check out the "games4theworld.org" website as well. In the meantime I added a direct download option to the announcement. Have fun, and feel free to get back in touch with us again, anytime! Problem solved and topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top