Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gameplay lags.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gameplay lags. Empty Gameplay lags.

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2019, 16:45

Hii,

Now i can't use the 32 bit with uni, i need some help.

The 64 bit is makes my game super slow and lags a lot, gameplay is basically impossible because my sims won't go to school or work and every activity takes way more time than it's supposed to. Also sometimes the game will just quit and not save WhatDidUJustCallMe?

My laptop should be able to handle 64 bit and i don't have any mods installed right now. 

Does anyone know how i can fix te lagging? I really want to play uni

(my sisters use the same external harddrive on their computer and it works perfectly fine)

Back to top Go down

Gameplay lags. Empty Re: Gameplay lags.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Nov 2019, 16:54

official1dstan wrote:Hii,

The 64 bit is makes my game super slow and lags a lot, gameplay is basically impossible because my sims won't go to school or work and every activity takes way more time than it's supposed to. Also sometimes the game will just quit and not save WhatDidUJustCallMe?

My laptop should be able to handle 64 bit and i don't have any mods installed right now. 

(my sisters use the same external harddrive on their computer and it works perfectly fine)

Hello,

I can make my answer quickly, though you won't like it. There is no 32-bit with the University DLC. You can only play that particular DLC, with the 64-bit .exe (TS4_x64.exe).

There is the "Legacy Edition Patch", which has 32-bits. But this patch ignores the University DLC, even if you put it in the same location as your "main" TS4 install:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35629-the-sims-4-legacy-edition-patch-version-1-58-63-1510-out-now

Sorry I can't help further here. EA should have maybe let go of this whole 32-bit stuff, earlier than that.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Nov 2019, 17:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
official1dstan wrote:Hii,

Hello,

I can make my answer quickly, though you won't like it. There is no 32-bit with the University DLC. You can only play that particular DLC, with the 64-bit .exe (TS4_x64.exe).

There is the "Legacy Edition Patch", which has 32-bits. But this patch ignores the University DLC, even if you put it in the same location as your "main" TS4 install:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35629-the-sims-4-legacy-edition-patch-version-1-58-63-1510-out-now

Sorry I can't help further here. EA should have maybe let go of this whole 32-bit stuff, earlier than that.

I get that, but I'm wondering if there's anything i can do to make the 64 bit version work since my laptop has a 64bit system and processor

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 22 Nov 2019, 17:11

No, there isn't really much you can do at this point. There is "Razer Cortex" with which you can free up some system resources. Also used to be known as "GameBooster". Then you can try lowering graphics, but beyond that, it's probably your computer.

You should also know that most laptops are just not meant for gaming purposes.

Then again, if anybody has a better idea, feel free to let us know. I'm sorry I couldn't help further here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top