Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sim Architect vs Anadius.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sim Architect vs Anadius. Empty Sim Architect vs Anadius.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2019, 15:00

Hi,

I have been having the anadius pack all the time but I heard G4TW doesn´t interact with him anymore. Now Sims Architect has a new complete pack. Is it possible to add the universaty pack of architect to my anadius pack=
I tried to open the architect DL page but I only see text I can't seem to locate the download button anywhere.
Please send me the magnet link or even the megalink so I can update my game.

Thank you so much for your help!

Back to top Go down

Sim Architect vs Anadius. Empty Re: Sim Architect vs Anadius.

Post by Guest Sat 30 Nov 2019, 16:43

jodelodido wrote:Hi,

I have been having the anadius pack all the time but I heard G4TW doesn´t interact with him anymore. Now Sims Architect has a new complete pack. Is it possible to add the universaty pack of architect to my anadius pack=
I tried to open the architect DL page but I only see text I can't seem to locate the download button anywhere.

While I'm not sure where the download for the SA version is, there is a direct download option for DU here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35594-the-sims-4-discover-university-version-1-58-63-1010-out-now#

and here is the direct download for the hotfix:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35656-the-sims-4-discover-university-hotfix-version-1-58-69-1010-out-now#

Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by grieralexander Sat 30 Nov 2019, 18:19

As far as I know, someone correct me if I'm wrong, @gh0stm4n , you may apply the University on top of the all in one if you had Realm of Magic (if you are up to date) all you need is to delete your game folder and substitute for the new one. I need verification on this, so do not update until someone here verifies this as correct. Meanwhile, if you prefer to download Sims Architect all in one the download is in the page, you just need to read everything and somewhere in the middle of the page you will see the download button. Good job!
grieralexander
grieralexander
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : Sims 3; Sims 4; Assasins Creed; Rise of Nations; Age of Empires series; Titan Quest; Overlord

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 01 Dec 2019, 19:41

I have been having the anadius pack all the time but I heard G4TW doesn´t interact with him anymore.

A more accurate representation of the state of facts is, that it's the other way round. After we offered anadius a cut in the ad revenue of the Forum here (which by the way is a tremendous privilege, as our revenue is rather tight!), he decided to ragequit, because he disapproved of the policy of running download links through ads. We did not want anadius to quit; he himself decided to "easy way out".

Using this platform here to advance one's own agendas (anadius basically maintains a small support platform of his own that is independent of G4TW) is apparently OK, but if the administration decides to use ads on our own site, then that's not OK anymore. So go figure that out. You also need to know that I myself was the first person on G4TW to have interacted with anadius. Initially his alt-installers were different than in their most current form, so I voiced my doubts. But he insisted he post his stuff on G4TW as well, and he decided to stick around. For most of the time he actually tolerated our ads, except towards the end.

You might be wondering why I am being extremely picky on these issues? It's mainly to quell any rumors in advance, and to add more clarity. One thing I didn't like about this whole episode was that some of anadius' followers suddenly started smack-talking our repacks ("stupid G4TW team, anadius is much better").
And no worries, those hostile users were all banned. As for me, I unfortunately do not have the blessing of having a formal computer science background, and in my opinion literally everybody with even a BSc in computer science can very easily replicate these alt-installers. Anadius also benefited from the fact that he received help from people on a Hacker/Scene-forum, which in turn helped him ease the work on those alt-installers a bit. Also, those alt-installers are partially a response to the system of repacks that G4TW & others have released for years. It's always easier to "respond" to an existing system and create something better on top of it, than to actually be there, and start out with something. Way back in 2014 we had no knowledge whatsoever about TS4, when we released our repack for the TS4 basegame, and we had to learn everything from scratch. So that's another perspective to take in.

Whatever one thinks about our policy of using ads, in the end it might be better for all parties involved to go separate ways. That way we can focus on our own "brand" of stuff, which at some point will go beyond repacks for an overrated life simulation PC game.

jodelodido wrote:Now Sims Architect has a new complete pack. Is it possible to add the universaty pack of architect to my anadius pack=

You can add any University repack from anybody, on top of your existing 1.56.52.1020 Sims 4 installation. The Sims 4 repacks are interchangeable, so you won't experience any troubles.

As for these questions that come up with "I can't find anything on Sim Architect's website", you have to click through these pages, and look for something like this. Example from Sim Architect's All-In-One page:

Sim Architect vs Anadius. ZDO3Aut

This thing here for example is located on page 5 of Sim Architect's All-In-One post. A similar structure is used in most of his tutorials. I know it's a bit odd, but we nonetheless endorse Sim Architect's stuff. It will be especially useful later down the road, because with his AIO, you can actually grab individual files within the TS4 folder, which in turn we expect will help with troubleshooting later on. We'll share more details when the time comes. If you're experiencing problems, try dropping Sim Architect a private message on this Forum here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top