Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs? Empty Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs?

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2020, 13:22

Hello,

I havent played Sims 4 for a while now and in the mean time got a new pc.
Since i'm sitting at home all day due to everything, I wanted to install the sims 4 again. But I'm reading that anadius isnt on G4TW anymore. I have all his game files. I really want Tiny living space and Univerity as well. But I can't figure out what to download to make it work with my Anadius files. Also do I need to update the anadius files? My last version of the patch is: 1.56.52.1020
Or do you recommend to download your version of the sims and delete the anadius files? I dont want all the expansion packs. I dont like them alle. 

Please can you help me?
Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs? Empty Re: Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Mar 2020, 18:10

Jesp2 wrote:But I'm reading that anadius isnt on G4TW anymore.

Hello @Jesp2,

I mean, I could point you to G4TW's spin-off version of these alt-installers, but I don't suppose you are interested in those?

Either way, with the part of the quote that I just highlighted, you almost gave yourself a reply. Anadius indeed "left the building", and as far as these automated installers are concerned, it's best if you grab them from ThePiratebay, if you need a newer version. It's not something I'd normally say, but in this particular case we will not give support anymore to anadius's stuff, specifically those alt-installers.

I know that comes across as rough, but from my perspective there is not much else to say.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs? Empty Re: Sims 4 Anadius: How to updat my anadius files and add new expansion packs?

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2020, 21:19

Okay, I understanf that. So what you are saying is, get rid of the anadius files and download the files from G4TW?
What is the easiest way to get them? There are I think 6 expansion packs I don't want.The others I do want. So if it's easier to get them all, which donwload should I choose?
My English and especially technical English is not that good. So I didnt understand the post you linkes ('spin-off version') that well. Which one should I choose as savest and easiest? 
Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Mar 2020, 21:50

Jesp2 wrote:Okay, I understanf that. So what you are saying is, get rid of the anadius files and download the files from G4TW?

No, not necessarily. What I was trying to communicate was, that I myself never actually used anadius's alt-installers, though I am roughly familiar with what they achieve. And after all, the "spin-off" that I hinted at before, is based - in principle - on these alt-installers.

If you go on ThePirateBay and simply type anadius in the search mask, you should find what you're looking for.

Well, I can tell you that one difference is, that on G4TW we use ads on most download links (to help us finance the operating costs of the platform). On ThePirateBay you simply go there, and grab the magnet link of whatever you want.

There is not much else to say for me really. I would say it really depends on personal preference. If you decide to use the "spin-off" version though, please read the .pdf text guide carefully, and download/watch the video walkthrough as well. But again, it's your decision what you download in the end.

duck!!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Mar 2020, 22:41

Thank you. Piratebay is not accesible in my country, it's blocked. So I can't download from there. Are the G4TW Sims 4 files also on Piratebay?

So I really want to use the G4TW files again. Before Anadius I used them too and was really satisfied with them. 
The add ons cant harm my pc right? Its just that I have to wait a few seconds (watch the add) and then download the link?

What I don't know is which package or link I shoudl use for the easiest installation of G4TW Sims 4 game. Can you tell me. I dont understand the differenc between the different links and packages. I just want to play the sims 4 on my windows pc.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 20 Mar 2020, 23:05

Jesp2 wrote:Thank you. Piratebay is not accesible in my country, it's blocked. So I can't download from there. Are the G4TW Sims 4 files also on Piratebay?

So I really want to use the G4TW files again. Before Anadius I used them too and was really satisfied with them. 
The add ons cant harm my pc right? Its just that I have to wait a few seconds (watch the add) and then download the link?

What I don't know is which package or link I shoudl use for the easiest installation of G4TW Sims 4 game. Can you tell me. I dont understand the differenc between the different links and packages. I just want to play the sims 4 on my windows pc.

You have to download the "Global Patch" (just copy-paste the contents over your existing installation of The Sims 4, and replace all existing files when prompted by Windows). Then you have to download the "anadius dlc-toggler) - put the files into your TS4 installation path, in the same place like __Installer, Data, Delta, Game, Support, etc.

Then you can download some DLC if you like, but this is optional.

Now, as a last step, you have to start the dlc-toggler.exe, and tick the WHITE entries for DLC. After you did that, you can close the dlc-toggler.exe. Then play the game!

There is also a video guide that you can download, but since it was a long day for me, I will log off shortly. If you need more help, I can maybe try helping you through TeamViewer, tomorrow. But for now, I think I'm done for today!

Good luck.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2020, 12:08

So if I'm understanding this right. I have to download everything under 'torrent files/magnet linkt' on the page 'The Sims 4 all-in-one, global patch....' and if i follow the installation guide and clip, I will be able to play the sims 4 again?

Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Mar 2020, 17:39

Jesp2 wrote:So if I'm understanding this right. I have to download everything under 'torrent files/magnet linkt' on the page 'The Sims 4 all-in-one, global patch....' and if i follow the installation guide and clip, I will be able to play the sims 4 again?

Thank you very much!

Yes, well. The text guide offers all information you need, correct. But the video guide will help you as well, in that it shows "in practice" what needs to be done.

Quick additional note about the magnet-link (or .torrent file) for the DLC-folder. When you load it up, you will get a preview in your torrent client program. You can check individual components, and the torrent client will only download what you have checked.

You do not need to download all of the DLCs. Only download what you don't have, or what you want.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top