Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with Sim Architect All in one.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need help with Sim Architect All in one. Empty Need help with Sim Architect All in one.

Post by Guest Fri 20 Dec 2019, 20:17

me again. i deleted all previous files i had from the download files from here. Went to download the All in One today and just got done installing and starting up the game. 

I even made a new Sims 4 folder in Windows C / program files. but the game isnt working like it should. Nothing shows up in the game options menu and my old game from the old downloads are still there as if the new download from the all in one didnt do anything. 

is there a special way to completely wipe put the old files completely from my computer so it reads the new files as a new game?

Back to top Go down

Need help with Sim Architect All in one. Empty Re: Need help with Sim Architect All in one.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Dec 2019, 05:21

Shandelb3 wrote:me again. i deleted all previous files i had from the download files from here. Went to download the All in One today and just got done installing and starting up the game. 

I even made a new Sims 4 folder in Windows C / program files. but the game isnt working like it should. Nothing shows up in the game options menu and my old game from the old downloads are still there as if the new download from the all in one didnt do anything. 

is there a special way to completely wipe put the old files completely from my computer so it reads the new files as a new game?

Hello again,

Still the same problem that you described in the other thread? Have you tried renaming your folder "The Sims 4", under Documents\Electronic Arts? Maybe you have outdated/corrupted mods...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Need help with Sim Architect All in one. Empty Re: Need help with Sim Architect All in one.

Post by Guest Sat 21 Dec 2019, 19:15

I think it's my mod folder, I took it out and it started running fine , I also still had the disk version still on my computer which I thought I deleted that a long time ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top